PDA

View Full Version : ggggrrrrrrr

marvin-martian
04-29-2008, 09:11 PM
since when are there AIM spam bots? seriously. ive gotten 4 of these messages in the past 3-4 days, but none of my friends have. whats up with that?

Drewormrod is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
Drewormrod (11:58:41 PM): heyyyy davidth3great!! it's megan. my girls and i are having a sleepover and playin on cam. Click Here to check us out, youll luv it~! ~
Drewormrod signed off at 11:59:26 PM.

DRAGON
04-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Hee hee, I just now got done icing 20 bots in the matter of seconds on another forums I administrate. I could throw a bomb at them to deter them but why when I can play games with them? They sit on the site all day and I feel best when terminating one while it's still logged in just before it's going to make a post. They never login unless they are going to make a post. Sometimes I change their passwords and let them think they haven't been noticed yet. ** In best DR Evil voice ** Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! Moooohhhhahahahaha! -

You may get stuff from them because you don't have a decent provider. Spam filter FTW! - ;)

durrell
04-29-2008, 10:26 PM
I used to get them all the time. But not in several years now.

HelpDeskHustler
04-30-2008, 03:28 AM
Link? :dodgy:

I've never had a spam bot after me. I thought you had to be in a chat for them to find you.

DFSniper
04-30-2008, 04:11 AM
never had one. i did get an MSN one the other day though. i knew it was a virus because it was sent by my german cousin but written in perfect english and it talked about pictures on myspace, which couldnt possibly have anything to do with me.