PDA

View Full Version : Video of my "Back slack stopper"

OSOK
04-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Well If you read my topic about the front and rear slack thing you have an idea of what it is. I tested and concluded that my TL-R has little to no front slack. It definitely had some back slack and I fixed that. I could not figure out how to do it as shown in the Otter SC trigger modification guide. So I found my own way. Tell me what you guys think!

*NOTE* I say at most 1$ but if you are at a different store it can be more but shouldn't be more than 5$.

Back Slack Stopper (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v392/kreisel/?action=view&current=CLIP0012.flv)

CHAOSFTW
04-30-2008, 03:44 PM
nice thats a very good idea, i like it. if i had a mech still ide do it.

XSiv Force
04-30-2008, 03:51 PM
any chance of seeing you shoot it so i can see what the actual inprovement is..i have thought about doing something to the extent of that but never did anything with it

OSOK
04-30-2008, 07:28 PM
I actually, just ran out of paint. Got my RS working and went through a bag in about 20 minutes. So If I get more paint and remember I will definitely. Just as a side note I got a new spring in there, from a spring kit I found at Ace. I also put a new striker spring in there that I got for free, which loosened the pull a lot. I used to get about 3-4 BPS now I can get about 5-6. I really only did this because I was so obsessed with getting a new gun I had to get my mind off of it.

Hossy
05-01-2008, 04:38 AM
was it past your bedtime when you took that vid? :p

Interesting Idea. Looks good.

applesauce
05-01-2008, 05:21 AM
is that a metal trigger? good idea, but the only thing i would worry about is putting too much pressure and snapping the trigger in half...

OSOK
05-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Im 15, I really don't have a bed time, but I was tired.

Yes it is a metal trigger, and I have put a lot of force on it dry firing it and it hasn't done anything to the trigger.

Hossy
05-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Im 15, I really don't have a bed time, but I was tired.

Yes it is a metal trigger, and I have put a lot of force on it dry firing it and it hasn't done anything to the trigger.

I dont care if you were tired or not. it sounded like you were trying to stay quiet so you didnt wake anyone....and it was dark.

OSOK
05-01-2008, 09:35 PM
No actually my table is not well lit. I have lights above it but they are only adjustable to the right and left. The table doesn't get that much light. I also normally talk quiet just because that is me, when im tired i talk quieter.