PDA

View Full Version : wal-mart pump...

extrabonez
04-28-2008, 07:37 PM
ok i was wondering if it would be a good idea once i get my rocking trigger to get a wal mart pump for $20 that runs on 12g co2 cartriges as a side arm. I was thinking of this because i was woodsballing and gun jammed bad and sear wouldnt catch right so i was outta the game for the rest of the day but i was wondering would $20 be good for a pump that wouldnt get much use at all just on occasion but do you guys think that this would be a good thing to have at $20 runs on 12g co2 and is a little bigger or around the size of a desert eagle

XSiv Force
04-28-2008, 07:39 PM
those wont even break a ball on a concrete wall 2 feet away......plus you would probably get made fun of

TheDarkShadow
04-28-2008, 07:41 PM
yeah, if you wanna get laughed at, buy a used spyder mech

DFSniper
04-28-2008, 07:42 PM
im assuming you mean the blade? its a piece of junk. i'd at least get the talon, but those are still only fun to play with in the backyard.

XSiv Force
04-28-2008, 07:43 PM
or he can do what i did with the second gun in my sig...i bought the gun for 2 the barrel for 5 and made the front end for 5

slim and shady
04-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Sidearms are compleatly overrated. I dont care what make model ect. I have an Ariakon overloard and honestly I dont ever recall using it in any of the "Situations" that people feel they should buy a side arm for a lug it around as dead weight all day. I use it in CQC like in urban room clearing but objectives are clear if that will be done so i only carry it out then now. They honestly are a HUGE novelty. I can guarentee you that you will leave it in your gear bag more then take it. Regardless if its a Wal-mart Blade or a top of the line side arm.

XSiv Force
04-28-2008, 08:40 PM
its called dual wielding slim :D

Jesse
04-29-2008, 10:34 AM
hahah dude get 1 i have a talon,n i carry n a-5 ona sling and use the tslon the whole time n when i feel like it i rip with the a- rt on evryone lol but when its just me against som1 else i use the talon 9cuz t=its accuartae n light, yea it will break on a concrete wall lol it actually shoots far n concictent

cyberthrasher_706
04-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Personally, I haven't found a good sidearm that I like in my price range. The only time I really have use for one is if I run out of air, or paint (sometimes I don't plan well before a round)....So that's why my sidearm of choice is my pretty little airsoft pistol, it's got range and it hurts. It's also small enough that I don't feel like I'm packing a bunch of stuff through the woods. That's just my opinion. If they make that Kingman pistol, I might go that way.

XSiv Force
04-29-2008, 12:37 PM
You mean it is loaded with those small paint pellets

colonel_moo
04-29-2008, 12:46 PM
hahah dude get 1 i have a talon,n i carry n a-5 ona sling and use the tslon the whole time n when i feel like it i rip with the a- rt on evryone lol but when its just me against som1 else i use the talon 9cuz t=its accuartae n light, yea it will break on a concrete wall lol it actually shoots far n concictent

umm... what?

calebh
04-29-2008, 01:19 PM

meet my friend mr period :)

to stay on topic, i agree with slim. i would only carry around a sidearm in a scenario game to complement one of those huge milsim markers, then only use it when the milsim was too long to use in a building or something. find a cheap mechanical backup marker

DFSniper
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
but j00 guiz... its so AGG!!

hell, id get a pistol just to have one.

extrabonez
04-29-2008, 02:37 PM
ok yea i just need something cheap.. i am 14 with a $20 allowance every 2 weeks... so yea... lol and i would only use if when im outta air or dont feel like using lots of paint

TheDarkShadow
04-29-2008, 03:13 PM
a used spyder victor

SpyderMan723
04-29-2008, 03:23 PM
ok yea i just need something cheap.. i am 14 with a $20 allowance every 2 weeks... so yea... lol and i would only use if when im outta air or dont feel like using lots of paint

pffft wish i got an allowance..:'(

DFSniper
04-29-2008, 03:35 PM
save up, and in 2 months you can buy a pmi pistol.

ooglieboogliebob
04-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Personally every pistol I've ever shot were useless. I'd stay away from pumps as a "sidearm". It'd be too much of a hassle.

Most pistols seem to be ineffective after the range of 40ft, if that. Personally like they said, it'd only be used during scenario games when clearing out buildings.

Think about it. If your gun stops working and you have a pistol on your leg, imagine the time it'd take to swap weapons shoot the opposing team. You'd also have a huge primary on a sling slowing you down. Rather work as a team, you'll avoid situations where you'll need a pistol.

DFSniper
04-29-2008, 04:31 PM
off-hand the gun, keep the pistol strapped to your leg on your dominant side, and practice unholstering it onehanded. and i seriously doubt that anyone would attempt to whip out the pistol WHILE being shot at.

slim and shady
04-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Well go ahead and get it and when the novelty weres off and your like "WTF I buy this for" I will be right there reminding you I told you so! :P

But in all seriousness if you are gonna get a side arm at least get something decent that is semi-auto none of that pump stuff i dont think you would ever use that. IMO I have the little talons too I actually have 4 of them, but like DF said there kinda just for tinkering around with.

vikingshadow
04-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Save your money for about 6 months and get a micro phantom. If I felt the need to carry a sidearm - for whatever reason - that'd be what I'd do.

irishwarrior
04-29-2008, 05:21 PM
If you play scenario save up and get a rap4 pistol.