PDA

View Full Version : What to do when waiting...

OSOK
04-27-2008, 06:13 PM
What do you guys do while you are waiting for a package in the mail, and you really really want it? Read my signature and you will know what package. It is my second gun, and my first gun is a TL-R so it is a big upgrade. Currently I come back to my computer and hit refresh on my browser to update the package tracking.(It is Sunday and it wont update but I am still doing it:p )

I am 15 and all I have been doing is my homework, and then sitting on this computer. My friends are all in sports currently, so the last thing interesting I did was tinker with my TL-R's trigger. None of my friends want to go hang out though.

pbfreak3221
04-27-2008, 06:53 PM
Try to forget about it. Get involved in something else and time will fly. Go outside, watch some tv, or hang out with your family.

XSiv Force
04-27-2008, 06:58 PM
XBOX..............Build something..........watch every james bond movie ever made.............use current gun and paint house :dodgy: ...........Go see a movie (iron man on friday)

xsvly-fat
04-27-2008, 08:11 PM
i find spinning around in circles helpful

OSOK
04-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Try to forget about it. Get involved in something else and time will fly. Go outside, watch some tv, or hang out with your family.
Forgetting about it is hard. I am actually now tinkering a lot with my Spyder TL-R.

XBOX..............Build something..........watch every james bond movie ever made.............use current gun and paint house ...........Go see a movie (iron man on friday)
I play xbox live, but I have beat every game I have. I am tinkering? James Bond gets boring. My parents would get mad. I AM SEEING IRON MAN ON FRIDAY (my gun comes Friday supposedly.)

i find spinning around in circles helpful
Hmm... very interesting.

irishwarrior
04-28-2008, 03:08 AM
If you beat every game go rent one you haven't beat.

vikingshadow
04-28-2008, 04:46 AM
Start looking for possible upgrades - that's what I do. None of my guns stay stock for longer than a week. Within 6 weeks, I'd say most of my guns are nearly 90% upgraded - with the majority being 100% upgraded within 6 months (very high estimate.) Of course, I don't upgrade without a lot of research first, so that takes up a lot of time...

Hossy
04-28-2008, 04:54 AM
I go on with my life.....
but forreal its 5 days. any other 5 days of the like you would just go on with your life. I treat it like that

xsvly-fat
04-28-2008, 03:55 PM
but forreal its 5 days. any other 5 days of the like you would just go on with your life. I treat it like that

and we have a winner

OSOK
04-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Start looking for possible upgrades - that's what I do. None of my guns stay stock for longer than a week. Within 6 weeks, I'd say most of my guns are nearly 90% upgraded - with the majority being 100% upgraded within 6 months (very high estimate.) Of course, I don't upgrade without a lot of research first, so that takes up a lot of time...

I don't have the money to upgrade. I need a summer job first.

But I can't get it out of my mind.. If I could I would just go on like normal, but with the thought of getting a new gun I get anxious.

tater_salad
04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I've been waiting for 4 weeks and 2 days now for my Timmy....still isn't here but i'm working on it.

SpyderMan723
04-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Any cute girls you know that you could hang out with? :D

OSOK
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Any cute girls you know that you could hang out with? :D

Cute yes, but most of them have strict parents, and if their parents don't know someone they don't like them.

Then there is the other type of girls that I know, they are leaning more on the side of "slutty".

I think I am going to hang out with my friend Luke who went to school with me. We were best buddies in Jr. High last year, this year (freshman year) he went to De La Sal to play football. (You may know De La Sal, state champs, undefeated for more then 10 years, lost, undefeated again for 7 years.) He mad Varsity, so I cant convince him to switch schools.

HelpDeskHustler
04-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Ha, that's cool. My school won state this year too... we're ranked right under de la salle

Paintballer5000
04-28-2008, 06:53 PM
i know it is hard cause i have a package in the mail.And there is like no way to not think about it.So i just went outside and ran around until i ran into a tree:cussing: .Then i went into the house a went on the computer then i started to think about my gun then i got mad:mad2: .

XSiv Force
04-28-2008, 06:55 PM
why dont you build something....i made a mp5 front end for a $2 marker i bought...looks pretty realistic

OSOK
04-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Ya, I currently am trying to do some mods on my trigger, so it is occupying my time, but the package is on it's way to my town today, and I think I should get it later on today.

TheDarkShadow
04-29-2008, 02:04 PM
hmmm....I go insane

XSiv Force
04-29-2008, 02:06 PM
insome of our cases on this forum that has already happened

LostCause
04-29-2008, 04:50 PM
viking, i plan out all the upgrades for guns i consider getting.....all of course new parts, just so i have the highest estimate possible. lol. takes a ton of time out!

OSOK
04-29-2008, 05:11 PM
The package came into the post office today, we went down there to pick it up and they can't give it to us.:mad:
Getting it tomorrow.

Ace24
04-29-2008, 05:45 PM
It's always like Christmas when I get a package haha. I'm currently waiting on a Hyper 2 and a XSV CP On/Off... Soon a trigger frame... lol.

You guys should see this thing when I'm done with it... it's going to be sick.

DFSniper
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
i was looking for that link to the XSV parts, but i cant find it anymore... i could swear i added it to the Watched Threads list.