PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Spring Kit

Gren VTBC
04-25-2008, 05:51 PM
This might be a stupid question but.........The package color code is red black purplish blue, and violet (and I know the last two could be debatable), what we get is red, blue, purple, and green
which color is what?

slim and shady
04-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Red is the stiffist spring, then purple, then blue then green (Green and black springs are usually refured to as stock spring or lower then stock spings in a kit)

Gren VTBC
04-25-2008, 06:12 PM
right on slim, for a min I thought I had a wrong kit or somethin....

slim and shady
04-25-2008, 06:20 PM
nope its the right one.

Gren VTBC
04-25-2008, 06:22 PM
btw slim can't wait til you get your gun all put together, its hard puttin time and money into that when you've got a fam

slim and shady
04-25-2008, 06:30 PM
yup it is but I have a philosiphy for that. Work hard and the bills will be taken care of so you can play hard :)

I cant wait till I get it all together to but these last few things just seem to be dragin out. Im starting to run real low on time here now.

Gren VTBC
04-25-2008, 09:08 PM
don't trip mayne, like you said work hard, and things will fall into place

chrisjb82
04-26-2008, 06:47 AM
sure is hard to get things done!! bills and fam take a lot! I was lucky to get a little extra cash this year to get some upgrades for my mr2 and so I can just go play!!
can't wait to see those pic slim... sounds like its gonna be really cool when your done! always wanted to see one of those grenade launchers in action!

slim and shady
04-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Well they were supposed to send it Tuesday and they never sent it till yesterday (Friday) Im starting to get tired of the run around with this project nothing has went esily however I hope the end justifys the means I would sure like to show them tippy users how great of a scenario gun the MR2 can be!

Gren VTBC
04-26-2008, 07:27 PM
btw i just came back from playing all day at "sherwood forest" in American Canyon, Ca....and I used my green spring from the kit, chrono'd (spelling? lol) under 285 which was the limit for the field, good productive day