PDA

View Full Version : Barrel Question.

Rogue Leader
04-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Howdy, I'm new to this site and am having some troubles posting so if a moderator would move this to the MR-1 section I would greatly appriciate it.
I have 2 questions, I just bought the 16" MR barrel from spyder, however I cannot find any information on it. If any of you guys have one lemmie know how you like it. I'm not trying to get the "to rifle or not to rifle" debate or the is 16" too long debate started up, Just wanna know if it is worth having or not. I'm only looking for experiences with it, If you think it is decent and the like. My second question is... Does anyone know if there are barrel thread protectors out there and if so where can I get one. Kinda like a thread protector for bottles, The padded case where I keep my marker does not have enough room for the 16" and I don' t wanna just throw it in my gear bag. Any help on these issues would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks,
RL

ALso, if somone could toss me a line about how to post directly into the MR forum that would be great too.

DFSniper
04-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Does anyone know if there are barrel thread protectors out there and if so where can I get one. Kinda like a thread protector for bottles, The padded case where I keep my marker does not have enough room for the 16" and I don' t wanna just throw it in my gear bag. Any help on these issues would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks,
RL

ALso, if somone could toss me a line about how to post directly into the MR forum that would be great too.

negative, rogue leader.

i throw mine in my gearbag and never have any problems.

when you're in the index (main page) go down to the mr section and click the mr1 name, and that will take you to the mr1 forum. if you don't see the subforums under MR, see if the box to the right has a + or -. make sure it has the the -, which means the list is expanded to show the forums, if not, just click on it.

OSOK
04-25-2008, 02:47 PM
I have a 16 inch barrel on my TL-R. I have used my friends MR 1 to see if I like it and I put my barrel on it. The main difference I see is that it flies strait longer, not further but longer.

Rogue Leader
04-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks guys for the quick response, and the info. It was a great help.

Blazen James
04-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Besides this site, another great site for reviews is PBnation.