PDA

View Full Version : How to install virtue board

Millakid51
04-21-2008, 04:40 PM
How do you just install the board not the eyes because I don't think its worth all the trouble of putting the eyes in.

DirtySouth
04-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Mmmm....If your going to install a new board, might as well install the eyes it comes with.

Step 1: Take off your grip, remove the trigger frame from the body, and remove the eye covers.

Step 2: Disconnect battery, and then disconnect all wires.

Step 3: Take off the screws that hold the stock board in place, put the new board in the screw it in.

Step 4: Replace the stock eyes with the eyes that the Virtue board comes with. (Virtue Boards normally come with Laser Eyes which are pretty nice.)

Step 5: Reconnect all the wires and battery. Screw everything back together while being careful not to pinch the eye wire.

Step 6: Enjoy.

SpyderMan723
04-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Mmmm....If your going to install a new board, might as well install the eyes it comes with.

Step 1: Take off your grip, and remove the eye covers.(no eye covers on an old pilot...)

Step 2: Disconnect battery, and then disconnect all wires.

Step 3: Take off the screws that hold the stock board in place, put the new board in the screw it in.

Step 4: Replace the stock eyes with the eyes that the Virtue board comes with. (Virtue Boards normally come with Laser Eyes which are pretty nice.)
eye drilling template can be found on www.ottersccustoms.com

Step 5: Reconnect all the wires and battery. Screw everything back together while being careful not to pinch the eye wire.

Step 6: Enjoy.

aksjdhf^^^

sloazzpilot
04-21-2008, 08:00 PM
the older model does not have eyes to begin with so if you do want to use them you need to do some mods and get some eye covers. i have my virtue installed without eyes and have never chopped a ball due to the acs you should be fine without the eyes.