PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Stopper Stuck inside Pilot ACS

rtran894
04-20-2008, 06:48 AM
Hi, I was removing the bolt and everything to clean, and the little rubber stopper thing fell into my marker and it refuses to get out? Is there any way i can get inside to the gun and get it out?

bigred76
04-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Is it in the bottom tube? You can reach in there with a dental pick and snag it out most times, if you don't already have one, get one from HobbyHorse. www.macrolineguy.com, it's called an oring pick there.

If you don't have one and can't snag it out (carefully) with anything around the house, then you might have to take out the valve. Do this by taking off the trigger frame and vertical adapter (hold the vertical adapter to the body while taking it off! it's under tension and might shoot out!). Then take the brass screw retaining the valve from the bottom of the marker and use a flattened nail or some sort of pushing device to knock out the pin in the body near the front. Hit it out from the side WITHOUT the star shape on it. Just punch it out carefully, you don't want to damage the body. Push from the back with the handle of a wooden spoon and out the front should come the rubber stopper and the valve.

rtran894
04-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Never mind, i got it out. What I did was take out the valve, which I hope didnt damage my gun further...