PDA

View Full Version : What are all the best upgrades that fit the VS3??

the_paintanator
04-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Which ugrades will fit my vs3 and what do u recomend???:cool:

DirtySouth
04-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Meh....First of all, you could start off with a new barrel. There are few barrels that fit the VS3 so you might have to do some milling to get barrels that fit the VS1 and VS2 to fit the VS3.

You could also get a body kit. It won't help performance wise, but it'll make your gun look better.

I'm seeing alot of people putting CP ASA's and CP Regulators on there VS2's and VS3's.

I'm not exactly an expert on VS3's. I just tried giving my 10 cents.

bigred76
04-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Sometimes "trying" is all it takes! :) I'm no expert on VS's by any means, but the barrel should be the first upgrade on ANY gun. Looking at the VS, I personally would do the aforementioned barrel mod (seen at here (http://tinyurl.com/ytds2m)) as it's fairly simple to do and frees up a lot of upgrades.

As for others... I don't think they're needed, personally. There is no point in dropping a bunch of money into a Spyder like a VS series when all it needs from stock is a new barrel to compete with most gats out there.

Griff
04-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Depends on how you play, and how your individual gun acts. My gun was havining a tuff time staying within 15 FPS. so iI cleanded and lubed No change.( I have shot the gun over 10,000 times. so the reg should be broke in.) I Now have a New Reg and the Cp sling trigger. mine had to much side to side for my taste. It sat out too for for my Taste but I just took some metal off the back and I now Love it. NO side to side play.and very smooth. I allso have polished Most of the Internals. I'll Add a pic whhen I'm done with my half back project that I'm doing

Griff
04-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Sorry the CP trigger only works for the VS2 or 1

cnizz
04-22-2008, 07:05 PM
the only real upgrade that I've seen is the body upgrade to change the color of the barrel, foregrip and something on the actual body of the marker. You honestly don't needa upgrade the gun esp if you're gonna be playin speedball. The 12 inch barrel should be perfect for speedball and other scenarios. I know that after buying the VS3 shortly after it came out I am not spending anymore money for it esp when I would have to jerry rig most upgrades

SUNNYboi
04-23-2008, 04:01 AM
See my sig.

king-man
04-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Caution: Rant Alert

the stock barrel is a pos even for speedball. Its way to
overbored and has no accuracy. If you play speedball I would recommend a nice barrel investment like a freak or a dye ul, j&j edge kit, and there are a few others. Anything in which you can change the bore by either insert or back oh and I think an evil pipe kit works like that too
as for other upgrades, the only ones that are neccesary IMO are the feedneck and if you really want to a better reg system, I would say get an adapter and a good reg like a cp( what most people by) or an aka, hyper or somthing, just about all aftermarket regs are better than the stock, sum aren't much better. As for an ASA, use the reg and take out the seat to make it unregulated, when you do that it makes a great ASA.

the_paintanator
04-27-2008, 08:03 PM
what about a good bolt replacement

poker_jake85
04-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Shocktech, or ACP. Acp is great for the price but shocktech looks sweet. They do the same thing tho

the_paintanator
04-27-2008, 08:05 PM
do they fit the vs3?

Triple xXx
05-14-2008, 07:58 AM
The only mod you need for the VS3 is the Tadao board with the M7 chip. That is is! If you want to get a new barrel, fine but all you need is the Tadao for that gun.

xsvly-fat
05-17-2008, 12:52 PM
do they fit the vs3?

I'm sure they do but make sure you get it for the VS series.

The only mod you need for the VS3 is the Tadao board with the M7 chip. That is is! If you want to get a new barrel, fine but all you need is the Tadao for that gun.

You should also get a feedneck.

bigred76
05-17-2008, 01:01 PM
A new barrel is a must for any low to mid end gun. Get a kit or an Ultralite. You won't regret it.