PDA

View Full Version : RAP4 Barrel

BYUrdneck
04-17-2008, 08:13 AM
Ok, question - does anybody have a RAP4 Recon rifled barrel? If so how are they? I am thinking about getting a 6" one to throw on my new project gun, and want to know if it is worth it. I am asking because I do not want a long barrel on the thing and I know that getting a 3" barrel would kill any accuracy. Second question - what would be better - 6" or 8" barrel - I don't mind paying 5 extra bucks for more accuracy...

XSiv Force
04-17-2008, 08:20 AM
I think i have a bud that has one...ill ask him later.....id go with the 8"

spydermonkey
04-17-2008, 10:03 AM
If your talking about this

http://rap4.com/paintball/os/spyder-recon-rifled-barrel-p-3949.html

then I do have one. Its better then the stock barrel for my mr1 but so is my 32* nyte stikk. The big thing for me was that it is a matte finish instead of gloss and the different muzzle brakes.

Jungle_Expert
04-17-2008, 07:42 PM
I do have a 14" and I switch the muzzle break from RIS to M4. Is a big difference from the factory, is more precise and accurate.

BYUrdneck
04-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Well, I think I am going to go for it when I have the cash. Also - when you got it - did it come with any sort of muzzle break? Like a orange one - or did it just come with the bare threads. I am asking because I want something with the same threads that I can make a mock silencer and have it screw on the barrel. And I think I am going to go for the 8" barrel.

Jungle_Expert
04-17-2008, 09:31 PM
It came with bare threads, I bought the muzzle breaks individually.