PDA

View Full Version : When is enough...enough

STRIKEFIRST
04-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Ok...to start off for those who know me...I'm not a kid...I may argue with helpdeskhunter once in awhile like one but hey...we all have or weakness...;) (nothing but love hdh!)

I ordered 2 CP vs regulator adapters from my local shop...PREPAID...OVERPAID...to make sure that I was supporting my local Guy...(we had 2 both large...and one closed it's doors.) (As a matter of fact I paid almost $5 bucks more than if I would of ordered DIRECT from CP INCLUDING SHIPPING)that was on 3/24...he said he had to place an order anyway and 5 days shipping middle of next week which should've been roughly 4/3.

No word. Nothing. So I call on 4/5...he says nope orders in it should ship anyday.

No word. Nothing. So I called on 4/10...He says order is placed they haven't shipped yet...He thinks maybe Monday...At that point I simply say Ryan that means it will be a whole month...and he starts yelling at me because he can't control shipping.

So IT'S MONDAY...no parts...surprised not really. I call and he tells me nope nothing came should be sometime this week.

I'm now beyond giving a crap about supporting this local guy and it's not a hole in the wall store.

It's obvious he is waiting or waited for enough people or needing enough stock to place a CP order and to be honest if he would have been up front I'd of probably just agreed to do it because I'm "supporting" my local store.

CP has them in stock in the colors I want ready to ship.

When do I go and get my money back and screw being a patient and understanding customer who never raised his voice but got his ass chewed?

XSiv Force
04-14-2008, 03:20 PM
give it a few more days....atleast until friday

pbfreak3221
04-14-2008, 03:47 PM
Confront him, and ask him if that is the case.

king-man
04-14-2008, 04:43 PM
:yeahthat:, but I would deffinatly get my money back, and tell him straight up I could have got this cheaper on the internet by no I waited patiently for you but see if I ever try to support you, I used to support my local guys too but the one we liked closed and the other is a total duche

MVS1
04-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Go get your money back now!!! Any store owner that jumps your **** for inquiring about an order you placed with him isn't worth your money. I support my local store whole-heartedly (Tech'n gear, ref'n, even helping behind the desk on busy days, which I do for free but the owner insists on not taking my money when I try and pay for field fees and all day air) but had they ever thought of verbally abusing me I would have been gone in a heartbeat and made sure the numerous folks that I had brought to their field and store what had happened. Sounds like this guy is a jerk and you shouldn't feel bad about not supporting someone that runs their business like that.

Critical
04-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Go get your money, after a month, you've been beyond patient.

irishwarrior
04-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Go talk to him, face-to-face and politely ask to see the tracking/order info. If he refuses than, just as politely ask for your money back. If he starts to be rude, don't be rude back, it'll only make things worse and you won't see your money for a while. If he won't give your money back, find a proof of purchase and maybe go talk to the police about your options.

STRIKEFIRST
04-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Well I just found out that they just bought the local field.

I gave them till Friday...I explained to him when I ordered them and again tonight that I could of already had them direct from CP...3 weeks ago shipped to me for $1 cheaper.

Next time...I'll save the buck.

king-man
04-14-2008, 07:54 PM
smart thinking, our store owner helps at an indoor field, as much as i like the indoor part, i dont go there cuz of him, theres another field opening closer by me and they have a store, hopefully he isnt a duche and i can get stuff w/o driveing an hour 15-30 min across the state border

The Pumper
04-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Just order it yourself. It'll be sent to you and not rely on the middle man, who seems to be a big waste from what I've heard.

STRIKEFIRST
04-15-2008, 06:03 PM
LOW AND BEHOLD...They showed up today!

He also has z e r o new markers except for some tippy milsim and tacamo milsim...i guy came in looking for a new proto cash in hand...DENIED

What a heck of a way to run a ship!

bigred76
04-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Why not have him special order one for you? :dodgy:

Glad to hear you at least got your regulator.... finally...

king-man
04-15-2008, 06:29 PM
bet hes pissed, thinking damn, i could have ate this week!

TheDarkShadow
04-15-2008, 07:32 PM
He also has z e r o new markers except for some tippy milsim and tacamo milsim...i guy came in looking for a new proto cash in hand...DENIED

What a heck of a way to run a ship!

tell me about it, my local store has a ton of tippmans, a couple ANCIENT spyders, a few autocockers, and one some times two random speedball guns all crazy over priced

XSiv Force
04-15-2008, 07:44 PM
The place that i go to laughs any time someone brings in any spyder........I brought in a Pirahna and they had no idea how react.....that may be because i was wearing my martial arts stuff but they are real ******bags as people. Owner told me, as i was trying to setup a friend to get him a starter gun, that spyders are not worth it.....I looked at him and said as long as it gets the jib done i dont think it really matters

STRIKEFIRST
04-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Since he said he had to place a stock order, I told him that I would be needing a dust silver CP shorty 0-300 without a gauge port...He has ZERO Regulators now the 2 cp's he had are gone...and none came in with his "shipment"

Oh well...I think I'll order one...from somewhere else!

applesauce
04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
a persons money is nothing to mess around with, go get it back today and buy it online.

TheDarkShadow
04-16-2008, 04:53 PM
The place that i go to laughs any time someone brings in any spyder........I brought in a Pirahna and they had no idea how react.....that may be because i was wearing my martial arts stuff but they are real ******bags as people. Owner told me, as i was trying to setup a friend to get him a starter gun, that spyders are not worth it.....I looked at him and said as long as it gets the jib done i dont think it really matters

they're probly too agg for spyders

deano 177
04-17-2008, 05:37 PM
My local guy has done some of the same shiz. But I didn't pay him first. I told him to get the parts and I would come buy them. That was two months ago. I ended up just making the stuff myself (tippmann cocking rod and the tippmann ball dent). I also asked him for a clamping feedneck for the vs3 but that never materialized either. Thats cool if he don't want my money... there's plenty of peeps that will take it.

spyderbanger
04-17-2008, 06:11 PM
You should just go and punch him in the face.

king-man
04-17-2008, 06:14 PM
^^
You should just go and punch him in the face.

:yeahthat:

XSiv Force
04-17-2008, 06:21 PM
A guy was just hired there the other day that is alot cooler than anyone else who works there....if the store doesnt have he will send for it by ordering something for himself as well.....Ive meet him before when he used to work at another pb shop but then it got bought out by something

king-man
04-17-2008, 06:25 PM
when i get out of college(to long from now) im gonna open a pb store that has a little of everything from tippmans and spyders to egos pms dms w/e you want, and all the lil accesories to go with it, and if i aint got it in stock you can be damn sure itll be a week or less before you get