PDA

View Full Version : Best Hopper(s) out there...??

Cmudge26
04-13-2008, 11:06 PM
From ppl opinion :confused: whats the best hopper(s) out there for any marker or certain marker up to you how u want to discuss it??

bigred76
04-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Planet Eclipse Franken-loader > joo! ;)

For a hopper you can buy... Any RF'd hopper sync'd to your gun (Pulse, Hater Simbio boarded Halo, Empire Magna).

VS3 Sniper
04-14-2008, 07:53 AM
Well my halo w/ hater board is teh fastest hopper I have ever seen. But I haven't owned a magna yet so I cant say for 100%. Like tim said any hopper that is sync'd to ur gun will work great.

SUNNYboi
04-14-2008, 09:02 AM
My fasta has no problem keeping up with my VS3 on 100% PSPramp. 30BPS and not 1 chopped ball out of a full hopper.

VS3 Sniper
04-14-2008, 10:11 AM
^ would u mind to make a vid of that? Sorry but I just haven't seen a vid of the vs series going faster than 15 bps

bigred76
04-14-2008, 10:19 AM
:yeahthat: I'd love to see how a VS3 reacts at those speeds. I've never seen one above... say... 20bps.

SUNNYboi
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Look up spyder VS3 on youtube. There's a vid there of a VS3 with the tadao board and mashi7 chip. If you want a personal vid of mine just let me know. Ill try to get one up.

VS3 Sniper
04-14-2008, 11:56 AM
yea if u could get a vid up of urs that would be sick

SUNNYboi
04-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Heres the video of the VS3 I was talking about. Ill get some paint and air this weekend and record my own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQDTVsZURs

xsvly-fat
04-14-2008, 04:47 PM
i like halos and jrs but if you want a hopper that has good battery life and is kind of fast i have to say the egg. another hopper that looks cool is the jrny

MVS1
04-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Heres the video of the VS3 I was talking about. Ill get some paint and air this weekend and record my own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQDTVsZURs

Bro I'm not trying to be a jerk but I goldwaved that and on the PSP ramp 100% portion, peaks where 22bps, average was 19bps, not bad but way short of 30 bps.

On topic...I'm a huge fan of pulse's (even with the problems the clear and smoke shelled loaders have with durability). If their not sync'd then they are ok, but nothing too impressive. Magna's are pretty sweet, but just like the Pulse's, they cost an arm and a leg to get sync'd (maximizing it's performance). Q-loader currently is arguably the fastest feeding, but what good is feeding paint fast when you only have 100 rounds before you have to reload. Hopefully NXE gets their **** together and gets the JRNY released sometime soon and it is the "next generation" loader that it's has been touted as. Now if you are looking for a reliable, solid loader then the Halo/Reloader B, Vlocity (or Jr.) Fasta is where you should spend your money.

bigred76
04-14-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't know... the JRNY is the funkiest designed thing I've ever seen. My next hopper purchase personally will probably be a Magna with RF... Best system I've seen thus far, and most intuitive.

SUNNYboi
04-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Ill just set the tadao board to max setting and just let it rip. You can goldweave it and tell me what you get. It should be 30bps that's what tadao says. Ill do a 100% PSPramp and then full auto.

bigred76
04-14-2008, 07:09 PM
The VS series has eyes. In other words, his Halo fed 22bps, so it shot 22bps. The gun will fire only as fast as your hopper feeds, or if the eyes are off, it might shoot faster while chopping up balls and shooting halves out the barrel.

That's how the Tadao board works. Doesn't matter what it says if says if the eyes are on as to it's fire rate. It will shoot up to that, but not more than what the hopper feeds.

SUNNYboi
04-14-2008, 07:18 PM
The VS series has eyes. In other words, his Halo fed 22bps, so it shot 22bps. The gun will fire only as fast as your hopper feeds, or if the eyes are off, it might shoot faster while chopping up balls and shooting halves out the barrel.

That's how the Tadao board works. Doesn't matter what it says if says if the eyes are on as to it's fire rate. It will shoot up to that, but not more than what the hopper feeds.

Thats right. I guess we will see. Kingman says the fasta can get 30bps feed rate. Just gotta put it to the test.

vikingshadow
04-14-2008, 07:38 PM
My Reloader B has never let me down once in 4 years. It's always been fast enough for me - though most tourneys and fields I play at cap the speed at 15 bps (or 13 now in most tourneys).

I may go for the B2 or the drop in Magna kit, but I'm happy right now.

kmb32123
04-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Fastest gun i ever shot was a DM8 and empire magne drive, both with hatred boards

Cmudge26
04-14-2008, 10:01 PM
i like halos and jrs but if you want a hopper that has good battery life and is kind of fast i have to say the egg. another hopper that looks cool is the jrny

NXE JRNY... is on back order for 1 or 2 months... found problems with the programing... so i wont be released till like end of May or June :( its sad cause that might be my next hopper... i have Halo B w/ rip drive & V35 its rockin hard right now... fast i say

xsvly-fat
04-15-2008, 02:45 PM
i didnt realize that, ive seen one but the guy must have bought it when they first came out

The Pumper
04-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Thats right. I guess we will see. Kingman says the fasta can get 30bps feed rate. Just gotta put it to the test.Somehow I doubt it.
Everyone lies to make you want their product.

Not a chance in hell you'd get 30 with the fasta.