View Full Version : Looking for some parts
04-12-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm looking for a few parts to start a project. Figured I might see what SOC has to offer!
1. Spyder single trigger frame with all internals (sear, spring, trigger, etc.) I'd like it to be a metal frame, chrome (but I'll take any color). Doesn't have to have grips, but would consider them.
2. Spyder spring kit
3. Chrome freak back (new or old style, doesn't matter to me).
4. Old style ball detent cover (metal would be best, plastic if I have to.) I'm actually thinking of fabricating one, but lets see what you have!
I'll need more later, but I don't want to completely ruin the surprise yet.
I have some parts I'd be willing to trade. Several Shocker parts, some T1 parts, some spyder parts, etc. Of course, I have good old depreciated American dollars as well.
Let me know!
04-12-2008, 10:16 AM
So me a picture of the ball detent thingy you want, I may have a couple laying around that you can have. Pretty sure they are plastic though.
04-12-2008, 02:07 PM
EDIT: possibly like this? http://ottersccustoms.com/images/dis-valve2.jpg
04-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Actually, it's an old Sonix ball detent cover, but I'm wondering if I can modify it to take the newer style ball detents (with the big metal ball in them.
I'll get a picture later tonight, if I can...
04-12-2008, 03:51 PM
I think I have a maddman spring kit.
PM me with a price and in the meantime I'll see if I can find it.
Yep I found it, offer up a price, and I'll get pics when I come back from a friends party.
spray and pray
04-12-2008, 04:37 PM
I have a like new 32* spring kit 9 pc. 3 compact valve springs, 3 valve springs, and 3 main springs. PM me
04-13-2008, 06:27 AM
Anyone? I'm especially looking for the frame - didn't realize these were so hard to find!
04-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Frame? Chrome spyder freak back? Single trigger frame?
04-14-2008, 11:31 PM
only spyder part you may need that i have
04-15-2008, 04:35 AM
Hahaha, nah! I'm not making an electro this time. Thanks, though!
04-16-2008, 05:02 AM
Needing a chrome/stainless steel Freak back and single trigger spyder frame.
Someone hook me up!
04-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Did you get the ball detents? You never got me a picture of the ones you needed.
These are the ones I have:
04-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Whups! My bad - testing week, so I totally forgot!
Unfortunately, those aren't the one's I need. Thanks anyways!
04-18-2008, 10:12 AM
1. Spyder single trigger with all internals
2. Spyder or Dragun TES/T1 Vertical Adapter. Prefer chrome colored, or silver/stainless steel.
3. Chrome or stainless steel on/off ASA.
Bring on the offers!
04-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Wow, no one has anything for sale?
Here's what's on my shopping list today:
1. Spyder or Dragun Vertical adapter - prefer chrome/silver or stainless steel. (I know the Dragun ones only come in black...but I'll deal with that if I have to.) May take an assault block or reverse 15 degree IF that's all I can get. Would really just like a standard vertical one.
2. Actually changed my mind on the on/off ASA - looking for blue now.
3. Blue rail or mini drop.
4. Blue regulator.
Someone help me out on my project!
04-20-2008, 10:50 PM
I have a spring kit for sale in my sig.
04-21-2008, 04:43 AM
Thanks, but I already got one (free from local field - whooo hoooo!)
I also got a Dye single trigger spyder frame off ebay last night - now I need other things!
1. single trigger
2. sear and spring
3. not sure, but maybe the safety as well
4. silver spyder vertical adapter
5. blue rail or mini drop
6. blue on off asa