PDA

View Full Version : A few Q's on new pilot

pbmaniac
04-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey guys I just got a new spyder pilot acs (my first marker) and I have a couple of questions. Now just to inform you I have already done things like break-in the bolt, clean, and lube the gun.
So im am having some problems with the electronics (say I have it on semi and I am trigger walking, well after about 7-10 shots the saftey will randomly activaite) :mad:
My next problem(which I know is a very common problem) is that the grips are very loose w/ many gaps (I can sometimes see through from one side to the other i.e. I look from the back of the grip frame and can see through to the front! This really worries me. Any help is greatlly appreciated.

Thanks
PS. I bought this gun new today.

DisIsMyUsername
04-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Your battery is probably low so give it awhile to charge. I believe out of the box, it must be charged 8-12 hrs, don't know the number for sure it should say in the manual. And i suggest buying dye sticky grips to fix the problem with ur stock grips.

and in the near future by a battery operated loader that can feed ur gun rather than using a hopper with no propeller agitating your ammo into the gun, and with that upgrade the feedneck

heres a pic of my pilot with the basic things i just told u about. (on the left obviously)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c188/Ricky287/Paintball/DSC03445.jpg

pbmaniac
04-11-2008, 06:58 PM
Ok thanks alot man I just plugged it in so hopefully that works.
Also once I get the money I am planing on getting the dye stikie 3, an eggy3, and a trinity t-lock.

Thanks for the help
PS. Nice setup

pbmaniac
04-12-2008, 05:44 AM
Also does anyone have a quick fix for the grip problem. I'm going paintballing today and it is raining, we will be indoor most of the time but if it stops raining we will probaly go outside(were there would be mud and water) so I am kinda worried so if any of you guys had some quick fix's that worked or should work It would be great to here them

Thanks

Sandman_Bravo
04-12-2008, 07:03 AM
remove the grips and wrap the grip frame with saran wrap. Reinstall the grips over that and you will be somewhat protected.

pbmaniac
04-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Cool thanks I'll do that untill I get some new grips.

dillon
05-21-2008, 09:02 AM
dude disismyname that lude is sick on ur avatar

VS3 Sniper
05-21-2008, 09:24 AM
^ please try to keep it on topic.

dillon
05-21-2008, 09:44 AM
ok...

DisIsMyUsername
05-21-2008, 10:21 AM
dude disismyname that lude is sick on ur avatar

Lol thanks. Its mine :) PM me if u want to check out some threads with pix on another forum.

OP any news on the new stuff? pix?