PDA

View Full Version : I might buy a Vs3

OSOK
04-11-2008, 06:02 AM
So I might get a VS 3 and I have looked around online for cheaper prices and found one for 179.95$ I was wondering if anyone has found a better price, the website though, needs to have 2 things. The Empire 2 Sound Activated hopper, and needs to accept money orders. I also would like to know how good the stock feedneck is on this gun.

Here is the website Punisher PB (http://www.punisherspb.com)

I was also thinking of buying the Q-Lock feedneck, but I wanted to find out if the stock feedneck is decent on the VS3. If it was I wasn't going to buy the Q-Lock, but if the stock feedneck really sucks then I was thinking of buying the Q-Lock.

SUNNYboi
04-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I got my VS3 for the same price on ebay. Great gun! Expecally with the Tadao board and upgrade chip. The feedneck.......well.....its a POS IMO. It doesn't apply much pressure to the hopper and is a pain to tighten. I upgraded to the New Dezigns feedneck and it work great! Not to mention the hopper sits a lot lower.

king-man
04-11-2008, 01:39 PM
q-lock >ndz

i have them both and hate the ndz, i really dont know why people like them

OSOK
04-11-2008, 03:04 PM
So I am going to spend 267.44$ on a Spyder vs3 with rocking trigger, an empire sound activated hopper and Q-Lock feedneck, does this sound about right?