PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!!!

HavocNC
04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I got a halo V35 and I am worried it is not working. is the hopper supposed to stay on the entire time? execpt when there is a ball in the feedport? why does it blink green and red constantly? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

slim and shady
04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
That doesnt sound right but it has bein a long time since I used my halo. is this with the hopper full?

bigred76
04-09-2008, 07:01 PM
"Eye error" rings a bell, but I'm going to find you the manual to make sure. Check and insure the eyes are plugged in properly and not pinched anywhere along their wires.

EDIT: Yup, just like I thought, it's an error.

------------------------------Issue #1-----------------------------
- My halos board is blinking red and green

Possible ways to fix the issue:
- The batteries are low
- The eyes are dirty or dead
- The board is dieing
- The eyes and motor/battery connectors are in wrong, the correct way is

That's from this PBN tech thread (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1599125) with everything you EVER wanted to know about a Halo and more!

HavocNC
04-10-2008, 03:07 AM
Well it will work for a bit but right when I insert a pod of paint is will like just get so overwhelmed (i guess) and like I would have to shake it a bit then it will start to feed properly again. Also it has like these hiccups like it will go then it will slow down then speed back up again. Hope this can be fixed.

xsvly-fat
04-10-2008, 06:56 AM
ive had two halos and both of them do that hiccup thing so i wouldnt worry about that

bryman021
04-10-2008, 09:24 AM
I had a v35 and had a lot of issues with the eyes not being able to see dark colored paint. I'm not sure if this is what you are having trouble with but figured it was worth a post. I have since sold my v35 and switched to an Empire Reloader B. The Empire is sound activated rather than the eyes, and it works flawlessly for me. Halo's are great but I like black shelled paint...

VS3 Sniper
04-10-2008, 10:25 AM
The hiccup thing is the motor slowing down to save batteries all halos do it. The blinking lights means eye error or low batteries. If I were u I would get a different board. I like angry boards and hater boards thats just imo tho because I've had bad luck with v35 boards.