PDA

View Full Version : qloader help!!

dynastykiller08
04-08-2008, 03:29 PM
ok guy i need some help maybe shady can help (you have a q) ...so i got my qloader today needless to say i was very impressed, but on to my problem i shot the gun and first i tried it in semi auto and shot shot shot - nothing - shot shot - nothing it doesnt uncock but it just delays then it shoots shoots shoots and delays...rinse and repeat... i then tried it in full auto and it fires like two shots and then nothing i let go of trigger and same thing then nothing... now the things that can be myt fault but i dont know if its causeing this.... first could it be my tank its near empty but not quite yet, second my gun is about on e- yellow blinking light on startup, three could it have to do with the setting on my board dwell debounce laoder delay bolt delay....etc...fourth prewinds it came with not enough? please help!!! i will post a video of this in a bit

bigred76
04-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Four prewinds are NOT enough. Tried and failed on that myself. Double that, 8 prewinds, and try again.

dynastykiller08
04-08-2008, 03:57 PM
lol....ohhh is that what they come set at??? ok i'll read the directions and change the prewinds thx brb

bigred76
04-08-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't know what they recommend, but 8 prewinds sounds about right. Under 6 or 7, and you start having issues with feeding.

slim and shady
04-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Sounds to me like it is the prewinds i think I have mine set at 11 1/2.

Lonus
04-08-2008, 07:41 PM
The pods should come preset. But, should be some where around 8-12. Do you have feed problems with all of your pods? You should check out the qloader factory forums. They are very good at helping with any problem you might have.