PDA

View Full Version : Help

Altpunkrock
04-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Okay i just put a CAMD E frame on my spyder sonix pro and i went and shot it maybe 20 times and it was chopping balls and spitting air. I think the problem is just that i have the stock mech bolt, so i think im ganna get an Anti Chop bolt to fix it.

http://www.ansgear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KINGMANSPYDERDELACS BOLT&click=7

i found one for like $10... good choice?? please help

DFSniper
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
your hopper sucks, thats your problem. get a force fed hopper, and that will solve it.

xsvly-fat
04-07-2008, 05:56 PM

thats another one of his problems, the paint (especialy if its old) will chop alot in colder weather

and yes the anti chop bolt will help you out alot

fatkidfrompbaz
04-07-2008, 09:48 PM
gravity bad, e hopper good, bolt maybe

Altpunkrock
04-08-2008, 06:51 PM
i have a cheap electric hopper, but i dont think that it was the problem because i had the gun set on semi-auto and i was shooting 1 ball at a time very slowly (like 1 every 20 secs)

i live in cincinnati ohio and yesterday (day the problem occured) the weather was quite good, nice and warm, so thats not the problem

the paint i have is tactical woodsball paint and i just opened the bag right before i shot

bigred76
04-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Ew... JT Tactical? Horrid paint, but as such it shouldn't chop as easily. If by "cheap electric loader" you mean "VL Quantum," that'd be your issue if you were shooting faster. I believe that you need to lower your velocity and try again.

A possible issue is that the sear isn't quite catching the striker all the time, and is causing the gun to burp and "spit." Try shimming the solenoid behind the part that moves with coins, going from skinny to fat to see if that helps it.

TheDarkShadow
04-09-2008, 08:48 PM
you need good fresh paint and a better hopper

Altpunkrock
04-10-2008, 05:20 PM
A possible issue is that the sear isn't quite catching the striker all the time, and is causing the gun to burp and "spit." Try shimming the solenoid behind the part that moves with coins, going from skinny to fat to see if that helps it.

the paint isnt JT. The paint is good paint.

The hopper is an Extreme Rage Overdrive. I got it for like $15, but it does "burp and spit" so to speak.
Can you refrase your answer of how to fix it? in like retard person form?

bigred76
04-10-2008, 06:11 PM
That was retarded form... LOL. The second paragraph was about the gun, not the hopper!

Tactical Woodsball paint... sounds cheap and ****ty. Link?

Extreme Rage isn't known for it's quality...

Altpunkrock
04-10-2008, 06:34 PM
ahahaha i didnt read what i typed. i was thinking two things at once.
The hopper is a peice of crap but its better than gravity. And MY GUN does burp and spit.
make more sense?