PDA

View Full Version : Appraisal

SpyderMan723
04-07-2008, 05:41 AM
How much do you guys think my MR2 would be worth?

I'm looking to sell a bunch of my crap because I've fell in love with speedball guns and I finally got my SP nerve running!:D

click the link in my sig for a pic

Specs:
-SD T board w/eyes home installed
-MR wrap around grips
-Trinity Car stock(needs to be re-tap'd)
-Rap4 16" tactical barrel w/whisper brake
-BSA scope
And I want to sell my 72/3k tank

EDIT:*ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THE QLOADER*

500 round kit with regular mounting system

irishwarrior
04-07-2008, 06:01 AM
With everything on it I would give about 190.

SpyderMan723
04-07-2008, 06:06 AM
With everything on it I would give about 190.

thats not bad at all :) interested? :D

irishwarrior
04-07-2008, 06:11 AM
Maybe, if I can dig up the cash. Also, my parents think my having 2 markers is a little excessive, not sure what they would say about 3 lol.

SpyderMan723
04-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Maybe, if I can dig up the cash. Also, my parents think my having 2 markers is a little excessive, not sure what they would say about 3 lol.

hahah my dad was the same way, after i got my nerve he just gave up lol

but yea lmk i might make a thread in the b/s/t section

irishwarrior
04-07-2008, 06:35 AM
I'm looking to sell a bunch of my crap because I've fell in love with speedball

I'm just sorry to see you go to the dark side:bawling:. You in 10 years::darth:

SpyderMan723
04-07-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm just sorry to see you go to the dark side:bawling:. You in 10 years::darth:

LOL! sorry but spyders and other low-ends just arent getting the job done, then I tryed my cousins Impulse and I said wow I need to get my Nerve running, and I did so now I need some cash for a new tank and a hopper

bigred76
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM

Lol... my parents did the same thing. They get more and more lax with every gun that comes through. I've actually thinned down my herd some... I'm down to 8 now... :p

$190/200 sounds like a good price to take for it, but to insure that you get that much, list it as $225 OBO. Always list stuff high and OBO and you should get about what you want for it.

SpyderMan723
04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
but heres the thing, i dont have a velocity adjuster/spring for it because i lost the sons of B****** at the field. And I think i drilled my eyes too high so they may need to be re-drilled or taken out all together

(i'm a little pissed because i already broke my nerve, so the new words I live by are "Don't F*** with ****")

king-man
04-11-2008, 02:25 PM

im only a freshman and have 2 tippmanns both 98's, 4 spyders, VS2(X), RSX, E99(technically not mine yet), an MR1, and a Macdev Cyborg, and ill probably get the new electra when it comes out, so thats a total of 8 and no my parents dont pay for me, i work for my paintball expenses