PDA

View Full Version : Cheetah Board Acting Funny

Slammed0
04-06-2008, 09:48 PM
So I got a Cheetah Board already installed in a Halo shell. I acquired it so it is not new. The first time I took it out it rocked. Now I can't seem to have a good day.

What it is doing is breaking paint. I keep chopping balls, when ramping or just shooting at a smaller pace. And whats funny is my gun has eyes, so??? But I take my buddy's V35 Halo and tested it on my gun to ramp out some paint and my gun did awesome. So.... I am assuming it is not the gun's eyes.

It also will try to unjam itself when it is full. I will have plenty of paint and I will be just sitting there scanning the field (during a game) when it will just randomly unwind back for a second and then back forward and then it stops. I don't feel that is normal.

I have tried to reprogram it. I printed the instructions on it but they did confuse me. One line says to keep pushing the program button until the loader keeps spinning without stopping. The very next line says to push and hold the program button when you find the setting that spins for a long time before spinning back.

So, any suggestions?????:confused:

Oh ya, it has brand new batteries in it. Also, I was shooting an Ephinany

Slammed0
04-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I take it nobody else knows eithier! :lol:

I will mess with it. I think taking it apart and cleaning it is a good first step.

VS3 Sniper
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
try the hopper section on pbn