PDA

View Full Version : is this where...?

extrabonez
04-06-2008, 02:40 PM
is this where i would post a price check of a used but good condition e99-avant. if so i have an e-99 avant that i might be willing to sell if i can get a good offer on it. i am woodsballing so i might want to buy an a-5 if i get a good offer then get another e-99. I kept very good care of this gun but i want to woodsball more so i want to get liek an a-5. Whole gun very well taken care of, i clean it and oil it after every use. I have taken very good care this gun and like it alot but its just not a woodsballing gun. I will also throw in a hand made stock. it is not adjustable sadly, but it fits between the drop forward and the trigger I painted the stock desert camo. post or pm me offers or questions. Ill try and get pics up soon as possible but my digi cam is kinda sucky

slim and shady
04-06-2008, 06:17 PM
If you are just looking to see what something is worth I belive that is to be done in the "veterans" section of these forms. Hope that helps

shunut
04-06-2008, 07:45 PM
If you aren't selling or trading it, no this is not where this thread belongs. Let me know what your intentions are and I will move this thread to the correct location.

mr1 sniper
04-06-2008, 08:04 PM
yeah if you get pics up and prices then its here. if you just want to know how much you could get for it search for gun appraisal thread