PDA

View Full Version : Halo V35

HavocNC
04-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Hey, I have just ordered a Halo V35 because the spyder fasta 18v is cheap china plastic and just couldnt take me shooting the marker it just finally cracked. The feedneck was just the perfect fit if not looser but I think since it is really back heavy it leans back and the kick of the gun just made it crack. So I bought the halo because it goes straight down in the center. The real question though is that is the Halo the same kind of cheap a** plastic as the spyder fasta loader?

xsvly-fat
04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
i dont think the halo is made of cheap plastic. i just got one and it seems pretty durable

HavocNC
04-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Cool. I was really hoping for that answer because 108.00 is alot of money to spending on a hopper. Also I have seen a hopper called a tourqe it is capable of reaching 50+ balls a second. Have you seen it why someone would need something that fast I dont know but you can find it on pntball.com under the agitated hoppers.

VS3 Sniper
04-05-2008, 05:13 PM
tourqes are complete crap u made a good decision on the halo, and no they are not easy to break

HavocNC
04-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Why are they crap I? Just wondering to know for future references.

VS3 Sniper
04-05-2008, 05:16 PM
i have only used one once and i didnt like it at all, everyone i know that has tried one out or owned one got rid of it the same day

HavocNC
04-05-2008, 05:17 PM
I see. Well thank you for your input on the HALO now I feel alot better about my purchase on it and now I can't wait.!

slim and shady
04-05-2008, 05:27 PM
I have the Halo V35 and rip and i love it it really is an excellent loader. No problems what so ever.

Lonus
04-08-2008, 08:33 PM
You can't go wrong with the halo.

jimbo001
04-12-2008, 11:28 AM
I have the Halo V35 and rip and i love it it really is an excellent loader. No problems what so ever.

I origionally bought a FASTA 18volt. Worked great the first day. No chops ect. Second day in game 2 it was chop city! It simply failed to load. Kingman repaired it very quickly, less than one week turn around. They replaced the sensor in the feed neck. Been working great ever sense. While thay were fixing the FASTA I ordered a HALO B rip v35. A higher quality more safisticated loader to be sure. However, in all honesty the FASTA does do the job very well of keeping up with my MR2 /eyes and is simple to operate. It has one other design feature that I wish the HALO had. The front bottom slope of the FASTA has a slightly greater incline toward the feed area (prop). It seems to me that this does a better job of keeping the prop feed when getting low on paint. It also holds more paint. Personaly, I like the look of the FASTA and I believe it has a somewhat lower profile when installed with the Trinity clamping adaptor.
Just my opinions and observations guys. I will however be keeping both loaders. LOL!

slim and shady
04-13-2008, 05:16 PM
you were chopping even with the eyes on in your new MR2?

jimbo001
04-14-2008, 10:49 AM
you were chopping even with the eyes on in your new MR2?

No. I have two MR2s. One with eyes and one without. Chops were with the no eyes model. A fully broken in ACS bolt does a great job of recocking on a jam or misfeed but is still no garantee it wont chop on a misfeed. Even thou it is marketed as "Anti-Chop". Been using Marbs for years. Great paint for turnys but maybe a little too brittle for MR2 ACS/no eys.

slim and shady
04-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I agree, I have had great luck with draxxus rec sport and its cheep to boot.

jimbo001
04-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I agree, I have had great luck with draxxus rec sport and its cheep to boot.

Thanks for the input slim and shady. I'll try to find some draxxus rec sport here (Vegas).
I know it's available on line but I have never bought paint on line b4. I like to open and check when I buy paint and "on line" seems a little risky.

slim and shady
04-14-2008, 01:57 PM
yeah I'll say i bought a SAW stock and when I got it the box was compleatly crashed, to the point 2 sides were tore right open and of corse the stock was broken, hate to see what it would have looked like had it bin paint.

spyderballer789
04-29-2008, 03:06 PM
first off, Fastas r pieces of ****!!! i just called them and they said they will only exchange and no money back. i have the same story as you and i too have MR2 and if you pay 100.00 F-ing dollars for a hopper you expect the dam thing to work!!!! now i am stuck with this loader and can't get a V35 w/rip!!!

( sorry for the language, im just pissed :|)

xsvly-fat
04-29-2008, 03:18 PM
the fasta is a very good hopper used by alot of big teams (i know 3 arizona teams just off the top of my head that use them) you probably have dead batteries or something like that but i dont see how just about everyone who post on here has broken fastas.

by the way, welcome to the forums!

slim and shady
04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
I think the reason there is alot of broken fastas is that this is the MR section. A gun typicaly used for woodsball and scenario play. I personaly belive we are quite a bit rougher on most of our gear LOL. But thats just my opinion.

xsvly-fat
04-29-2008, 05:58 PM
but when you think about it, you dive and slide and do alot more of that stuff in speedball then you do in woodsball so if you are breaking your fasta i think that you wouldnt be doing it in the woods

slim and shady
04-29-2008, 09:27 PM
I dunno I have had my hopper ripped of by branches and the like a few times, not saying speedball wouldnt be rough on your gear I emagin it is. Just thought it may be the answear to the 65 000.00$ Question is all.

HavocNC
05-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Actually I think the problem with the loader on the is that the batteries make it to back heavy for that cheap plastic its made of. Plus with the extreme blow back (or recoil) how some people say it, its just not cut out for the mr2 maybe with some better plastic it would be a better hopper but until spyder actually gets their act together and actually help out their customers:mad: :mad: . I have totally just given up on them because they just suck.