PDA

View Full Version : Come to this game if you're in MA

SpyderMan723
04-05-2008, 06:25 AM
Calling all players from massachusetts.Theres a game tomorrow april 6th at Airsports paintball in Ludlow, Mass.

Its a scenario and its gonna be sick, i posted a game on the game locator for those of you who have a brigade page.

www.airsportspb.com

slim and shady
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
How did your scenario go?

SpyderMan723
04-22-2008, 06:14 PM
How did your scenario go?

it was pretty good, the props were AMAZING!!! the team that hosted the game made and brought in 3 fake bombs that looked simply amazing, they almost looked real.

but yea that was a sick game, i got someone out with a grenade for the 1st time. After I got him he came over to me, gave me a high 5 and said "20 years of playing paintball, and I've never gotten out with a grenade, nice throw bro"

I was syke'd!

slim and shady
04-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Thats great, I always love scenarios the things a creative mind can come up with. I really like the war scenarios to. It's good to here you had a good game anyway. do you usually play scenario, speedball or woodsball?

SpyderMan723
04-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Thats great, I always love scenarios the things a creative mind can come up with. I really like the war scenarios to. It's good to here you had a good game anyway. do you usually play scenario, speedball or woodsball?

i play scenario/woodsball w/ a speedball gun... go figure..

lol but i think in the future ill get into the speedball scene.. right now i like to take things slow