PDA

View Full Version : mr2+alamo2ringbolt+qloader+j&j ceramic+timmydetent =

gregbolby
04-04-2008, 03:26 PM
no more neck chops, jesus, i havnt even been able to play a single game without 4 or more neck chops, using antichop bolt, now ive been running crap stinger paintballs from ****s and getting barrel chops, still waiting for the inevitable neck chop, what are the hardest most durable paintballs? the day i got the gun i used monster balls no breaks curve like a mother, how good are marbelizers, i called the local paintball place and he said they were to brittle and that cheaper paint has a thicker shell....any ways i think the last peice of the puzzle is the balls, any recomendations, i tried evil paintballs way to brittle, monster curvy and i dont think the qloader would like them prob squesh them, any suggestions? this is with co2

Thanks

G

gregbolby
04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
im currently running the alamocity bolt 2 orings and have run 200 balls through it without any neck breaks

slim and shady
04-04-2008, 05:25 PM
I personaly like to go with Durraxus Rec sport. i think its the best paint for the price but thats just my opinion.

PipeRain
04-04-2008, 10:03 PM
My MR2 (WHich in the interest of full disclosure is still getting the breaks/chops worked out) prefers Marbellizers in the stock barrel, but they barrel break like mad in my new 16" J&J Cermaic barrel. By the "Drop thru" test, the marbellizers are too big for the J&J barrel, but the Draxxus Blaze are either just right, or ever so slightly small.

Aside from the Q, my setup is identical to yours.

SpyderMan723
04-05-2008, 07:30 AM
no more neck chops, jesus, i havnt even been able to play a single game without 4 or more neck chops, using antichop bolt, now ive been running crap stinger paintballs from ****s and getting barrel chops, still waiting for the inevitable neck chop, what are the hardest most durable paintballs? the day i got the gun i used monster balls no breaks curve like a mother, how good are marbelizers, i called the local paintball place and he said they were to brittle and that cheaper paint has a thicker shell....any ways i think the last peice of the puzzle is the balls, any recomendations, i tried evil paintballs way to brittle, monster curvy and i dont think the qloader would like them prob squesh them, any suggestions? this is with co2

Thanks

G

I like RPS BigBall