PDA

View Full Version : mr2 detent eye cover broke.

alinero718
04-02-2008, 06:41 PM
hi, i was testing out my mr2 today when i notices that the detent eye cover suddenly broke off. i wanted to know what would cause this to break/crack?. is it a normal thing or is there something else wrong with the marker. also where can i buy a replacement detent eye cover?.

thanks

slim and shady
04-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Any place that repairs guns will have them lots of proshops do as well you could always call kingman too. The most likly cause of it breaking is overtightening the srew that holds it. But I suppose someithing as simle as hooking or catching it on something would break it as well its just a lite peice of plastic. I was actually looking at making a new set for mine out of a light peice of aliminum. But your best bet now is to contact who you got it from they may even send you one for free.

slim and shady
04-02-2008, 06:52 PM
by the way welcome to the forms

alinero718
04-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Any place that repairs guns will have them lots of proshops do as well you could always call kingman too. The most likly cause of it breaking is overtightening the srew that holds it. But I suppose someithing as simle as hooking or catching it on something would break it as well its just a lite peice of plastic. I was actually looking at making a new set for mine out of a light peice of aliminum. But your best bet now is to contact who you got it from they may even send you one for free.

hi, thanks for the fast reply. i will call kingman first thing in the morning. and thanks for the welcome.