View Full Version : volumiser/reg instead of plug?

04-02-2008, 05:17 PM
ok I asked before if I could upgrade the volumiser on a MR1, and I got the answer no.

But over the weekend I took apart my friends Spyder pilot ACS, and I discovered that it's expansion chamber and volumizer was attached to a T, that was attached to the gun. Can someone out there tell me if I can find this T shaped part and buy it and if it would be compatable with an MR1?

also I beleive I would need a plug of some sort to go where the air goes in now.

04-02-2008, 05:43 PM
ok I found out that the part is called a verticle adapter but all I can find are L shaped, or T shaped with a permenant volumiser attached. I want a T shaped verticle adapter that lets me change the chamber and volumiser

04-02-2008, 06:06 PM
no, the MR1 uses the AMG style body, which is a full bodied spyder. you would need to heavily modify the body to fit a regular vertical adapter (the "T" thing")

04-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Exactly what D sniper said

I learned the hardway, after buying a vertical adapter only to find that the mounting hole doesn't even come close ot lighning up with the MR series body. Would be nice if it did.....