PDA

View Full Version : MR2 + QLoader question

PipeRain
03-31-2008, 03:30 PM
So in my ongoing search to get my MR2 running right, I am considering the QLoader. The VLocity seems to keep up OK, but when it does chop in the breech it seems to always blow-by at the same time and send a bunch of snot up the feedneck and into the hopper. I thot my Fasta was a pain to get apart and clean. That VLocity is enough to make ya cry.

Anyway...

I am again considering the QLoader, if nothing else for ease of cleaning. However, I noticed in their instructions it mentions trimming the feed hose to the proper length to ensure balls feed properly. How does one do that with the Direct Feed Attachment?

ViperX
03-31-2008, 03:37 PM
Direct feed= no hoses= no trimming

PipeRain
03-31-2008, 04:12 PM
Direct feed= no hoses= no trimming

Very cool.

So maybe even a pinhead n00b can figure it out?

SpyderMan723
03-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Direct feed>hoses.

Pros:No hoses, no mess, no trimming, no having to tip the loader upside down to get the end balls into the chamber.

Cons:If you get a defective one... TWICE IN A ROW! it will get under your skin..

slim and shady
03-31-2008, 06:19 PM
Q-loaders are great and worth the money, and you can direct feed it yourself with a peice of PVC ViperX put up a wikked few picks of the adapter he made though I do not remember the thread that it was in. And it works as great as any you can buy.