View Full Version : MR2 + QLoader question

03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
So in my ongoing search to get my MR2 running right, I am considering the QLoader. The VLocity seems to keep up OK, but when it does chop in the breech it seems to always blow-by at the same time and send a bunch of snot up the feedneck and into the hopper. I thot my Fasta was a pain to get apart and clean. That VLocity is enough to make ya cry.

I am again considering the QLoader, if nothing else for ease of cleaning. However, I noticed in their instructions it mentions trimming the feed hose to the proper length to ensure balls feed properly. How does one do that with the Direct Feed Attachment?

03-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Direct feed= no hoses= no trimming

03-31-2008, 05:12 PM
Direct feed= no hoses= no trimming

Very cool.

So maybe even a pinhead n00b can figure it out?

03-31-2008, 05:55 PM
Direct feed>hoses.

Pros:No hoses, no mess, no trimming, no having to tip the loader upside down to get the end balls into the chamber.

Cons:If you get a defective one... TWICE IN A ROW! it will get under your skin..

slim and shady
03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Q-loaders are great and worth the money, and you can direct feed it yourself with a peice of PVC ViperX put up a wikked few picks of the adapter he made though I do not remember the thread that it was in. And it works as great as any you can buy.