PDA

View Full Version : VerC T-Board or BT Apex barrel

Cromzinc
03-31-2008, 08:25 AM
Alright, ive spent a lot of money in just a few days on the mr2/eye...
I want another upgrade though :D
BT Apex barrel and VerC T-Board are around the same price, which will be more of a gain, or I will enjoy more?

thanks for help

chad

DFSniper
03-31-2008, 08:47 AM
t-board w/eyes definately!

not chopping > curving shots

Cromzinc
03-31-2008, 08:53 AM
great, how is the the stock mr2 barrel compared to replacements?
should I even worry about replacing it

Sturm
03-31-2008, 09:46 AM
Make a review on the mr2/eye ! :)

I would like to know how is the full auto with the eyes on :cool:

dynastykiller08
03-31-2008, 10:00 AM
i will be making a review soon but i can say this, this thing performs great in full auto (but i HAVE NOT ) used it stock ....i changed the bolt to a acp bolt w/orings and i have a bt apex barrel and tadoa board...but the gun is awsome, you will be very happy if you get either one of those upgrades

Cromzinc
03-31-2008, 10:13 AM
hmm..
a new bolt, is that a worthy upgrade for the mr2? is it the stock bolt good enough?

PipeRain
03-31-2008, 10:17 AM
hmm..
a new bolt, is that a worthy upgrade for the mr2? is it the stock bolt good enough?

The stock bolt should work, if you break it in properly....

Cromzinc
03-31-2008, 10:51 AM
alright, im make a few reviews later this week of stock mr2 using basic hopper prolly on co2, then using a new board, hpa tank, egg3. see what the difference is or how big of difference spending that money will make.
Ill post video also of each setups empty the hopper(time it)...

dynastykiller08
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM
there is no "breaking in" the bolt with the gun we have as they don't come with acs bolts...unless there is a way to break in the regular bolt? if so let me know because I sold mine for nothing

PipeRain
03-31-2008, 05:12 PM
there is no "breaking in" the bolt with the gun we have as they don't come with acs bolts...unless there is a way to break in the regular bolt? if so let me know because I sold mine for nothing

The MR2 w/eye doesn't have the ACS bolt?

Huh...

DFSniper
03-31-2008, 05:14 PM
the eyes make the bolt redundant....

slim and shady
03-31-2008, 06:16 PM
The MR2 w/eye doesn't have the ACS bolt?

Huh...

There is no need for an ACS bolt when you have eyes. The eyes eliminate the choping

I have the Apex and love it, it really is a great product and would sugest to anyone to get it.
I also have a Vertue board with laser eyes for my MR2 with eye and that board rips I also sugest that board to anyone it is so customizable(SP???) its unreal and definatly worth the cash.

To me its a hard choice each of them are great products and very useful in there own way. I dont know what a T-board is like but I the Vertue board probably gives you alot more options then the Apex barrel.

Cromzinc
03-31-2008, 07:14 PM
I know this is going off topic of the thread, but its mine so what the heck :D

I bought the mr2/eye with evo3, 4500 hpa tank and regulator, remote...
going to get the verC T-Board.
anything else I should add to the list for the mr2/eye to perform optimal??

slim and shady
03-31-2008, 07:27 PM
It is never a bad idea to upgrade your bolt. You have alot of options you can do for preformance, you could even go Low presure.