PDA

View Full Version : HB...Major disappointment..

MVS1
03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Anybody else hit HB this weekend and feel the same way? Don't get me wrong, there where a couple of cool new products debuted (really liking the new DP G3, and their new RAPS, along w/a few other items from others vendors) but for the most part I was very disappointed. There was some great games going on, but the vendors strip was lack luster at best. Spyder had one hell of a display and there was mybe one or two folks at it each time I walked by. The only cool thing, for me at least, about the whole trip was DXS replaced yet another pulse (that makes 5 now) and the guys behind the counter got a real kick out of my $2 feedneck fix.

Hossy
03-30-2008, 02:35 PM
I didnt go, but I really hope to go to something closer to me.
5 pulses, thats horrible man!

DFSniper
03-30-2008, 02:44 PM
lol, wouldnt that feedneck fix void the warranty??

shunut
03-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I went to PSP Phoenix Open and the vendor area was a disappointment there as well. Hopefully that won't be the theme of the season.

MVS1
03-30-2008, 08:12 PM
lol, wouldnt that feedneck fix void the warranty??
You'd think it would but I even told them that I wasn't looking for a replacement because it worked so well, but the guy insisted it was no problem and took my loader and handed me a new one. :rolleyes: Maybe they took it for ideas :confused:

I went to PSP Phoenix Open and the vendor area was a disappointment there as well. Hopefully that won't be the theme of the season.

That would suck because the actual competion was pretty damn good, there was some great games, especially on the Div II and III level.

Ace24
03-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Any new Flex parts?