PDA

View Full Version : help with paintballs

ace._
03-29-2008, 08:04 PM
hi i just got a j&j barrel and i wanted to know if it is a problem if the paintballs dont slide through if i drop it though?

bigred76
03-29-2008, 09:39 PM
Just means that the balls are a little big for the bore of the barrel. Should be fine unless you hit a bigger ball. I'd run a stock barrel to reduce the risk of sticking your bolt forward with a ball stuck between it and the breech of the gun.

N_Dub_Spyder
03-31-2008, 02:19 PM
J&J is a very small bore. You may want to try shooting heat. They seem to work well in the J&J.

bamf-hacker
03-31-2008, 02:31 PM
do they come out if you blow on the barrel like a blow gun but with not a lot of force? If so you will be fine.

If you have to blow real hard to get them out then you will likely have barrel breaks.

DFSniper
03-31-2008, 02:32 PM
they're not supposed to slide right through. you're supposed to blow on the end and see if you can shoot them out the other end. THEN they're the right size.

N_Dub_Spyder
03-31-2008, 04:29 PM
they're not supposed to slide right through. you're supposed to blow on the end and see if you can shoot them out the other end. THEN they're the right size.

Most paint rounds DO get stuck in the barrell. I have tried a great bit of paint in the J&J and still have a hard time with most paint.