PDA

View Full Version : Courses

OSOK
03-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey, I was planning on building a local speedball course at my church. We have about 2 acres of land and are willing to buy some inflatable bunkers. We were wondering if anyone had ideas on what the center bunker could be (the X is kind of too commonly used). Also if anyone has some layouts or something that would be great to.

colonel_moo
03-28-2008, 06:24 PM
don't buy bunkers based on a layout you want, just buy a bunch of bunkers and create your own layout. As for the center bunker, I dont think ive ever seen any distinct ones besides the X or a cheese wedge. Most of the time its just a roller or a couple aztecs or something at my local field.

Hossy
03-28-2008, 06:58 PM
The middle doesnt have to be anything special, just where the X is usually.

IF you want layouts, go to google maps and look at local fields from the Satalite view, and see what you like.

Ace24
03-29-2008, 12:04 AM
I've seen arches, X's, giant cylinders(looks like an inflatable silo), giant cheese wedges (or triangle), and I've even seen this weird looking X thing that lays down with little arches in between the X arms.

bamf-hacker
03-29-2008, 03:46 AM
depends, do you want an official field or do you want your own unique field?

If you want official go to the sites for the events and look up the field set ups, if you want your own then wing it and make something that is functional and fun for all of you that play there.

OSOK
03-29-2008, 09:07 AM
Well I wanted more of a unique field, I just wanted some ideas on what we can do, ie: bunker placement. Thanks for all the help.

HelpDeskHustler
03-29-2008, 09:41 AM
check ebay a lot, we saw a twice owned, used 1 time outside of PSP field for like 3k one time.