PDA

View Full Version : This is great

DexGtr
02-20-2006, 07:10 AM
quoted from Paintball star's coverage from PSP.

"On a side note, in another wonderful example of paintball sportsmanship. Two Police squad cars pulled up at the end of Fridays games in response to some paintball players driving through peoples lawns and backyards and shooting up their houses."

wonderful....i hope they died. :mad:

http://www.paintballstar.com/pn/modules.php?op=modload&name=PagEd&file=index&topic_id=26&page_id=481

Drefish99
02-20-2006, 07:34 AM
On another note. Donno if this is in retaliation of publishing this news story but they also got robbed.

Originally Posted by Chris on PBstar.com
The following camera equipment was in a Black/Gray Savier backpack and either stolen or picked up by mistake out of the ****** Paintball booth at the end of the day on Friday:

- Canon GL2 w/ Shotgun mic
- Canon 20D
- Sigma 50-500 Telephoto Lens
- Canon 17-40 Wide Angle Lens
- Two 1GB memory cards, extra batteries, ****** boards and some other stuff.

Also, a gear bag from an East Coast Empire player was stolen at the same time. It contained his Draxxus jersey & pants, Vforce mask, two Halos, and a 45ci 4500 psi tank.

If anyone has any could help out, or has any information that would be great, because we will not be able to continue providing photos & videos of all the events in the future unless our equipment is returned/replaced. Please email chris @pbstar.com with any info.

shunut
02-20-2006, 08:56 AM
I can't stand kids who do stuff like that to give paintball a bad name.

ricochet08
02-20-2006, 09:36 AM
flat out...that's hella messed up
ppl like that should get a job and buy wat they want, not steal it.
:thumbdown:

Drefish99
02-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Wait I call Shens.
There ain't no houses in Texas. Its all farms. Whacha talking about Willis??? Lawns??? Thier lawns are like 300 acers. How can you not drive on them. More than likely these kids are on tractors anyway so they are prob helping the owners out.

claustrophobia9
02-20-2006, 11:07 AM
dre did you put stars over that? its in the link... or can we just not say virtue here?

Drefish99
02-20-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm a PBN mod also and am not allowed to say ******.

druid
02-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Wait I call Shens.
There ain't no houses in Texas. Its all farms. Whacha talking about Willis??? Lawns??? Thier lawns are like 300 acers. How can you not drive on them. More than likely these kids are on tractors anyway so they are prob helping the owners out.

I call shens on the shens...it's still filled with peeps from Katrina...ask doug...he's got them living in the cat's outside house...:dodgy:

lewizz124
02-20-2006, 01:32 PM
why cant pbnation guys say virtue?

claustrophobia9
02-20-2006, 02:20 PM
why cant pbnation guys say virtue?
probibly because of the virtue promotion scandal where users from virtue wrote great reviews and stuff.

ShadowX
02-20-2006, 02:32 PM
probibly because of the virtue promotion scandal where users from virtue wrote great reviews and stuff.

o ya i remember that. i will never buy a virtue product, just because i have no use for one and i dont see the point in spending 150-200 dollars on a little board.

DRAGON
02-20-2006, 02:47 PM
........... and i dont see the point in spending 150-200 dollars on a little board.

Ditto, ditto, ditto -

bomberpilot07
02-20-2006, 02:50 PM
I call shens on the shens...it's still filled with peeps from Katrina...ask doug...he's got them living in the cat's outside house...:dodgy:
yea no s***! lol
i say beat the ********** out of the people that steal stuff but then you can be looking at some jail time for assault and battery :p