PDA

View Full Version : Part loose on Pilot?

stubbs325
03-25-2008, 05:05 PM
I noticed the stock expansion chamber/fore grip on my gun (part #190) was really loose on my gun? is there a way to fix this?? It started when i unscrewed the C/A Adapter (#189) from the Drop Forward (#140)

Sandman_Bravo
03-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Just go through and tighten all the bolts and set screws on the gun. Get used to checking for and tightening screws; it is a part of regular maintenence on the pilot. Being a percussion blowback marker it tends to have a bit of vibration to it. Good luck and keep us posted.

stubbs325
03-25-2008, 05:28 PM
alright thanks! I think its the disconnect hose that was lose from the elbow... i'm gonna try tightening it now

bigred76
03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
That's a normal occurrence. The foregrip (expansion chamber) unscrews. Screw it back in by taking off the bottomline and turning the foregrip clockwise.

tumtum00
03-26-2008, 04:12 AM
on my pilot, the foregrip doesn't unscrew, it turns in a complete circle, and all you do to tighten it up is the two set screws should be allen head screws tighten those up, and anytime you put air through it, it tightens up then just by the pressure behind it. It is normal, but i put a different exp. chamber on mine and had to change the whole front block, so i don't think it unscrews from the front block.