PDA

View Full Version : New to it all

alinero718
03-25-2008, 06:57 AM
hi, i am new to this sport and i wanted some feed back on my first marker.
i have the mr2 with eye, halo b v35 Rip Drive, and a 14'' J&J barrel. i wanted to know if thats a good marker setup for a beginner. also sorry for the rookie question, but what is the main purpose of the eye? what does it do?.

thanks

Hossy
03-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Welcome to the forums! Yes, that is a good setup, but your going to need a tank if you already dont have one, (sorry it wasnt listed)

The eye detects if there is a ball in the breach, and if there isnt it prevents a chop so your gun doesnt have paint in it everywhere.
Read the Ultimate Resource thread in my Signature. There is alot to learn there, and will help you alot!

alinero718
03-25-2008, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the forums! Yes, that is a good setup, but your going to need a tank if you already dont have one, (sorry it wasnt listed)

The eye detects if there is a ball in the breach, and if there isnt it prevents a chop so your gun doesnt have paint in it everywhere.
Read the Ultimate Resource thread in my Signature. There is alot to learn there, and will help you alot!

hi, thanks for the fast reply. yes i have a 48 3000 PSI Nitro tank. thanks for the info i really appreciated.

slim and shady
03-25-2008, 07:41 AM
another thing you may want to concider gettign right away are timmy detents and or a locking T neck.