PDA

View Full Version : qloader and gxg vest?

dynastykiller08
03-23-2008, 01:52 PM
does any one know if the gxg tactical vests are qloader compatiable? :confused: that is the ONLY thing keeping me from lookin for one thx
https://www.pbsports.com/shop/product.php?productid=16619
and this vest says it has place for bladder i have this and the bladder and i dont know where it goes and how the line runs??? any help would be appreciated

F1R3STORM
03-23-2008, 02:03 PM
i have that exact vest, itll work with qpods and the bladder hole is on the back

dynastykiller08
03-23-2008, 02:12 PM
ok cool then i will more than likely get a qloader then...do you or anybody for that matter have a picture of there mr with qloader mounted with direct feed

dynastykiller08
03-23-2008, 06:21 PM
is the qloader compatible with the trinity clamping feedneck? or will i need to use the stock feed with a plastic elbow?

interceptorMR2
03-23-2008, 07:42 PM
yep i have that exact same vest too, i actually carry larger pods than q loader has and it works just fine. Do you have the trinity clamping feedneck? If you dont, I have mine, ive never used it because when i put it on, it got somewhat in the way of my red dot, so i just kept it off. I wonder if q loader does work with it, maybe if i get a higher sight rail I can actually use it...

dynastykiller08
03-24-2008, 02:45 AM
yeah i have the clamping trinity one and it wont be in the way of mine i have it off set and to the back but have other plans that will make it work also if i get a qloader just need to know if i need to sell the trinity and get something else or can i hook the direct feed adapter to it or the hose thx for the quick responses