PDA

View Full Version : Need advise b4 buying E-MR1

fluxs
03-22-2008, 12:24 AM
Guys! i need advise from u guys here since u guys r experienced.

I gonna get my first ever marker, and E-MR1 impressed me as in term of the price wise + the cool performance.

I am planning to play as a flanker in reckball game.
My question is does this marker suit me? since it hv E trigger! shall be suit me! hehe.

And how is the material of E-MR1? good? The new bolt is it good? since it is different with MR1.

I need advise from u guys, or any additional advise r welcome too.
Thx guys!

oldironmudder
03-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I dont see why the E-MR1 would not be a bad choice for a general purpose marker. In your case,

The marker having an E-frame it can provide enough fire power for cover and tear up the field. I personally havent messed with the newer E-frames but Kingman's mech frames are much nice now than back when I started.

irishwarrior
03-22-2008, 04:38 AM
Guys! i need advise from u guys here since u guys r experienced.

I gonna get my first ever marker, and E-MR1 impressed me as in term of the price wise + the cool performance.

My question is does this marker suit me? since it hv E trigger! shall be suit me! hehe.

And how is the material of E-MR1? good? The new bolt is it good? since it is different with MR1.

I need advise from u guys, or any additional advise r welcome too.
Thx guys!

Could you please clean up your post a little? It's hard to read. I don't have an E-MR1 but having seen the diagram, it's basically the same as my MR1 with rocking trigger. The (E-)MR1 is a great beginners gun, you could probably run it over and it would still work (DON'T TRY), I haven't lubed it in a year and it works (Don't take my example, ALWAYS lube your marker before and after every game).

ace._
03-22-2008, 08:44 AM
hey whats up I m also new to paint ball like only 2 weeks and i was also thinking between the MR1 and E-MR1 and i chose the MR1 because it cost less to tell you the truth you should get the mr1 and get a rocking trigger which goes at 30bps and the trigger on the E-MR1 only goes at 15bps so your MR1+rocking trigger would be really just as fast as Spyder VS3

irishwarrior
03-22-2008, 08:52 AM
hey whats up I m also new to paint ball like only 2 weeks and i was also thinking between the MR1 and E-MR1 and i chose the MR1 because it cost less to tell you the truth you should get the mr1 and get a rocking trigger which goes up to 30bps on SEMI and the trigger on the E-MR1 only goes at 15bps so your MR1+rocking trigger would be really just as fast as Spyder VS3

The rocking trigger can only go up to 13 bps on full-auto/burst.

bigred76
03-22-2008, 09:40 AM
I think he's referring to semi-auto... ;)

fluxs
03-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Thank you for the feedbacks guys. Sorry for the messy post as my english isn't that good.

Guess i already made up my mind, i will go for E-MR1 marker!

bigred76
03-22-2008, 12:06 PM
I forgot to say it entirely, but welcome to the boards, Fluxs and Ace_!

Out of curiousity, what is your native language if English isn't it, Fluxs?

fluxs
03-24-2008, 04:41 AM
Thank you for the welcome guys.

Bigred76 : My native language is Cantonese coz i am chinese which staying in Malaysia.

Btw, Can E-MR1 / MR1 mod the barrel to flat line barrel? if can is there and good flat line barrel recommendation?

N_Dub_Spyder
03-24-2008, 05:26 AM
They make barrell adapters, but I would stay away form the flatline. It can become a messy nightmare in the heat of a gunfight. Try an Apex or J&J.

SpyderMan723
03-24-2008, 06:08 AM
They make barrell adapters, but I would stay away form the flatline. It can become a messy nightmare in the heat of a gunfight. Try an Apex or J&J.

I'm pretty sure you CANNOT put a flatline on a spyder unless you're a genius and you mod it.:thinking:

fluxs
03-24-2008, 08:55 AM
In that case Spyder E-MR1 couldn't fit in a flatline barrel, then what is the best way to make this E-MR1 to shoot far?

Sorry i am new to his marker plz advise
Thx

bigred76
03-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Tilt it at a 45* angle. ;) Tilting the gun upward will increase its arc.

Cool, Fluxs, I don't think we've had a person from China on here before! :)

irishwarrior
03-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey no problems on the bad english part, I totally understand. Welcome to the forums!!!! An apex might help talk, to slim and shady.

bigred76
03-24-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeck, I'd advise against an Apex, but you can do whatever floats your boat.

cloner
03-25-2008, 04:05 AM
its emr-1 durable? im planning to get this marker too and are afraid of breaking it with all those diving and crawling..

btw im a friend of flux.. and we are from MALAYSIA..which is far far away from china man.. we r china man.. but locally born in Malaysia...its just above singapore.. or below thailand..