PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft help

Live2Play
02-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey guys,

What can you guys tell me about air soft? I dont know much about it. I know its essentially bb guns, but do they actually have fields like paintball does? Or is it mostly outlaw type style of play. Any help is appreciated!

Nader
02-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Yeah, its mostly "outlaw" as you call it...I think there may be fields, but none that I know of.
I play sometimes with my friends who are too lazy and cheap to paintball...

claustrophobia9
02-20-2006, 06:47 AM
ya basically what nader said, most of the time its a bunch of kids that cant handle paintball or think paintball guns arent "realistic" enough. some however play in the absence of paintball, if you do that id recomend just buying a cheap walmart spring gun and encouraging friends to do the same, spring matches are fun and not too serious. im currently trying to get a collection of realistic looking airsoft guns for my game room so i can encase them and hang them on the wall, an homage per say to all of my fps gaming.

MatthewTheTheif
02-20-2006, 07:22 AM
for me, its just if i dont have the cash to paintball, and i wanna shoot someone

thechubbss12
02-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Well personaly i found that alot people who play airsoft do it to get away from the imaturity and bad sportsmanship of the paintballers. Which too me makes perfectly good sence becasue when i see that stuff it agrivates me alot. So if there is ever a reason why i would get out of paitball... that would be it.