PDA

View Full Version : Help, on my trigger.

OSOK
03-21-2008, 07:37 AM
Well I was going to put a new spring in my trigger so I could get a lighter pull, but when I took the bolt that holds the trigger in out, I couldnt physicaly take the trigger out. I decided I would put the trigger back in and I got it back in with a problem.

When I cock the gun and pull the trigger the trigger stays back, but when it is re-cocked it pushes the trigger forward(most of the time). I have also noticed that the safety does not work. If I were to take the trigger back out could anyone tell me how to get it back in where it was normaly?

Any help is appreciated.

shunut
03-21-2008, 07:44 AM
Sounds like you lost your return spring. I could try to help you put it back together, but its kind of hard without it sitting in front of me.

OSOK
03-21-2008, 07:48 AM
Well I know for a fact nothing came out of the gun, but I am going paintballing tommarow and the gun works like this, occasionaly I have to push the trigger forward. If you could give me some tips or something that would be great, on getting it back to normal.

shunut
03-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Without seeing it, its hard to diagnose whats wrong. I don't know, try it this weekend if you are still having problems and can't figure it out let me know. You could always send it to me and I can fix it. I wouldn't charge you anything, you'd just have to pay for shipping.

Take the frame off, and see if you can figure out where its getting stuck.

OSOK
03-21-2008, 12:51 PM
How do I take the frame off? I can take out the first little pin, so the trigger itself is loose but I dont know.

shunut
03-21-2008, 02:12 PM
There should be a screw at the front of the frame and at the rear of the frame, take those off and the frame should come off.

OSOK
03-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Hey, since I am going tommarow and I dont want to mess with it do you think we could stay in touch through email or something? I am not expierenced with paintball guns, I have gone several times. The only reason I had bought a gun was because I had to have my own gear for this night game that I was going to.

shunut
03-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Sure, pm me anytime you want help. If it would be easier to do it through emails, send me a pm and I will give you my email address.

OSOK
04-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Wow sorry, I was busy and didn't have time. I actualy took a part my gun on my spare time to lube it and I decided to look at the trigger and fixed it, I am getting an RS so I am extremely happy!