PDA

View Full Version : rocking trigger help

ace._
03-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi guys I'm a really thinking about getting a rocking trigger for my mr1 and then get a new bolt and electronic hopper. My question is if i get the rocking trigger will that be all i need to put it on my mr1 ? (because i remember someone wrote you need to get a new board) like can i just install it and then it will work with no problems

DisIsMyUsername
03-18-2008, 09:08 AM
It should work with no problems at all. you'll probably be chopping like crazy if u dont have a forcefed hopper that keeps up.

irishwarrior
03-18-2008, 09:48 AM
I have the rocking trigger on my MR1 and a gravity hopper. It works perfectly, everything you need comes with, and I have never chopped a ball with the MR1 in the 2 years I have had it. Granted, I generally only use 3-round burst and semi. I'm probably going to get a q-loader once I have the money.

N_Dub_Spyder
03-18-2008, 11:58 AM
I have the rocking trigger on my MR1 and a gravity hopper. It works perfectly, everything you need comes with, and I have never chopped a ball with the MR1 in the 2 years I have had it. Granted, I generally only use 3-round burst and semi. I'm probably going to get a q-loader once I have the money.

I really doubt this:confused:

I chopped and outshot my gravity hopper when my marker was still stock:noway:

irishwarrior
03-18-2008, 12:02 PM
I really doubt this:confused:

I chopped and outshot my gravity hopper when my marker was still stock:noway:

Believe it. The only time broken paint has been in my barrel is when I shot my barrel plug off (you have to get used to the sensitivity of the trigger, I have a thread on it (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6050)).

BYUrdneck
03-18-2008, 12:15 PM
I have had mine for almost a year and no chops - I have had like two barrel breaks - but definitely no chops.

somerobguy
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I have had a rocking trigger on my mr.1 for more than a year now i love it. it work great on the gun you dont need a new board. you should use a force feed hopper so you dont get any dry fires because the trigger is fast . i just got a sceniario dreams t board for it and it is sick. rocking trigger is what makes the mr 1 better then the other mr s cause they cant fit it on thats why i bought it.

heres a link of a guy that did he kinda dumb but you can see it on a mr.1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quAgBF1KGw8