PDA

View Full Version : Please help Q-loader?

ace._
03-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi im just wondering what the difference is from a q loader and a electronic hopper and if i want a q loader what kind of mod kit do i get for my mr1

thanks alot

DRCeccato
03-17-2008, 02:16 PM
The q is spring driven and requires no batteries.

As far as mounting you can by the standard mounting kit but will have to hammer one of the rings to fit around the front grip.

Option 2 is to get the SP8 kit which will allow you a few different mounting options (Front grip, feed neck, bottom of the trigger etc.)

ace._
03-17-2008, 03:26 PM
can it go 30bps because im going to buy a rocking trigger

slim and shady
03-17-2008, 04:29 PM
yes

irishwarrior
03-17-2008, 06:20 PM
:yeahthat: Because it is spring-driven the balls will start to reload as soon as the first ball starts to move.

Quick_2
03-18-2008, 03:49 AM
It will go way faster than 30bps >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfojJEk3S_E

bamf-hacker
03-18-2008, 04:02 AM
OK speed is really not an issue, because you can not shoot 30+bps with your marker, or most of them for that matter. And if you could you would never really do that at a field. .02 cents per ball at 30bps is $36 a minute :)

Things to consider:

Qloader
Pro
-Low form factor, keeps the loader from being the first thing be seen
-No batteries to run out
-for the most part it is silent
Con
-You can not use regular pods, you have to have the q-pods and it can get pricey
-q-pods are bigger and don't fit in regular pod packs
-if you don't get the prewinds set up right in the pods you will make a paint blender
-if you need to reload the pods at the field it can be a little bit of a hassle.

E-Loader
Pros
-You can get them in various sizes (150-300+balls)
-you can refill them easily during a game with standard pods
-No extra mounting kits needed to attach to most markers
-you can get new shells for most of them if they break
Cons
-Batteries Batteries Batteries... They can run out, and the cost adds up over time
-If you break paint in the loader you need to stop to clean it out.
-The loader will stick up past the top of the gun making it a target if you are not careful

I am sure there are more, but that is a good start.

I have used both and the q-loader while nice was not for me. The ability to reload quick at the field was more of a plus than the profile the gun has. If you are tucked in correctly your head will be in line with the loader anyway so if they can hit the loader they can hit your head.

DRCeccato
03-18-2008, 06:59 PM
-q-pods are bigger and don't fit in regular pod packs

They fit fine in my NXE harness as well as the NXE vest.
NXE is probably the only company I know the q-pods will actually fit in but there could be others I don't know about so.

slim and shady
03-18-2008, 07:04 PM
They fit Special ops vests and harnesses as well