PDA

View Full Version : cheap site list on ebay

Talon
03-14-2008, 12:31 AM
You maybe have seen it. People on Ebay saying they have site they will sell you on ebay, that you can buy a holo for 35 bucks, a dm7 for 400 ect. I'm looking into buying a new marker and was wondering if anyone has tried these sites they try to sell or not? If so do they work.

bigred76
03-14-2008, 01:07 AM
They're most likely a scam. Do not trust them.

EDIT: On second thought, it probably is most definitely a scheme, most likely of the Pyramid Scheme type. I bet that the link that they're trying to sell is to one of the Pyramid Scheme websites. Do NOT trust them, and do NOT buy into it!

VS3 Sniper
03-14-2008, 06:28 AM
Yea I made the mistake of buy one of the sites off ebay. I relized after looking at them it was a scam as bigred76(Tim) said. Its a pyramid scam. It cost more to make these products that what they say they can sell them for. What they do is take $400 from u and $400 for a few other ppl. U may never get ur gun/hopper/tank etc. There is nothing the government can do because they do send out some products. Just not on a timeline. U have to wait till your name gets to the top of the list(which it may never.). Bottom line DO NOT TURST THEM!!!

Is there anyway this can be stickied?? I have seen more than a few threads about this same thing.

bigred76
03-14-2008, 10:54 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/bigred76/noobpostyh2.jpg

'Nough said?