PDA

View Full Version : hey Lunchbox, or anyone

SpyderMan231
03-13-2008, 07:44 PM
how did u get an expansion chamber on your MR1? i thought it wasnt an upgrade you can get, am i wrong?

N_Dub_Spyder
03-14-2008, 06:19 AM
Like most mods, it is possible but may need some tinkering and DIY skills. You could go the route of using a remote and a palmers. Food for thought.

lunchbox
03-25-2008, 06:55 AM
Sorry man I've been busy... work and all that....

The expansion chamber is easy to put on, you just have to buy a special adapter for it. You pull the MR1 foregrip off and remove all air lines. Get a 32 Degrees Vertical Adaptor (http://www.a-1paintballstore.com/32-Degrees-Spyder-Vertical-Adapter-Stainless-steel.html) and plug any Xchamber on that you want. I also got the male end of a remote line and attached it straight tot he Xchamber and plug right in, and removed all the extra sh*t from the bottom of the grip.

Make sure you use plumbers tape on all the new connections... but its very easy to do.

Also, be a little wary of the AK/M16 mag Xchambers they advertise... I ordered one and it doesn't screw into the gun... you still need this adapter... and it looks retarded with a gap like that between the frame of the gun and the mag style Xchamber