PDA

View Full Version : HALO B jump belt

solodare
03-11-2008, 06:35 AM
I just bought a used Halo B from ebay and the belt keeps jumping off. Any idea's? Side note: This is my first HALO and I not sure if this is normal but, when its running...about every 3 seconds of run it... (the motor) bogs down like something is slowing it down. It only last a mila second but it does it every 3 seconds its running.
Thanks guys for the help.

VS3 Sniper
03-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Is there any way u could make a video? That would help me know exactly what ur talking about.

MVS1
03-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Sounds like the belt is stretched out, replacing it should take care off that problem, unless the drive wheel was replaced with a speed wheel and not installed correctly knocking off the alignment of the belt, another possiblity is that the drive gears are installed upside down, this would make the belt mis-aligned as well. As for the pausing off the drive cone, I am assuming that it does this while its free-running empty, which is normal. What board does it have, the free-running pause w/Angry boards was more noticable than with stock boards.

Quick_2
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Power Saving? maybe

SupaSnipa
03-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Power Saving? maybe
:yeahthat:
The motor does that when theres no balls to save battery

solodare
03-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Holly :cussing: crap.......This guy sold me a halo with the gears up side down. I took another look after MVS1 mention the gears being installed incorrectly and sure enough, I fliped the gears around and ta da it works. Good call MVS1, like I said its my first one and I have never seen the insides before this.
So this guy KNOWS it doesn't work and then sends it to auction on ebay and describes it as "every thing works like new" And now won't answer emails....:headbrick:

Hoppy11
03-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Leave him bad feedback on ebay. Atleast it wasn't unfixable and you still have a working hopper.

MVS1
03-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Holly :cussing: crap.......This guy sold me a halo with the gears up side down. I took another look after MVS1 mention the gears being installed incorrectly and sure enough, I fliped the gears around and ta da it works. Good call MVS1, like I said its my first one and I have never seen the insides before this.
So this guy KNOWS it doesn't work and then sends it to auction on ebay and describes it as "every thing works like new" And now won't answer emails....:headbrick:

Glad you got it sorted out, free fixes are always nice :D .