PDA

View Full Version : LNIB Dye Invision I3 Pro w/ Fan- Gold w/Blue Mirror Lens!!

faithalone
03-08-2008, 11:08 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD These are sold! Thank you to all who made kind offers.

Up for sale is a practically new (I only used these a couple of times and they just dont feel right on my fat head :) ) Dye Invision I3 Pro Goggles. These are Gold and Black in color and in practically new condition. All of the foam is in perfect shape as well as the strap. I have the original box as well as the Dye Turbine Fan which cost over $40 by itself.

The lens has been upgraded to a dual pane thermal lens that is blue mirror tinted which helps keep the sun out of your eyes. The visor is also included but can easily be removed. The lens has some of the most minor blemished that you would expect to see that you cant even notice while wearing the goggles.

This is one of the most comfortable goggles I have ever worn... the soft ear pieces (which you can upgrade with tons of different designs and colors are great) and the ventilation is awesome. Without the fan the goggles will not fog but I am a big baller and I sweat allot so I needed a extra kick... A normal person would not even need the fan. I am willing to sell these separate if you desire.

I am asking $50.00 shipped for the Goggles by themselves or $75 as a package with the fan. I accept Paypal only for payment.

The original goggle bag is also included as well as the instruction manual.

Hurry... this offer wont last long! PM me with any questions and please post here first for feedback reasons. Thanks for looking.

http://www.michaelhames.org/goggles.jpg

faithalone
03-09-2008, 03:05 PM
up

faithalone
03-10-2008, 06:16 AM
up

faithalone
03-12-2008, 05:15 AM
up