PDA

View Full Version : what would you give

NB_Hacker_NB
02-18-2006, 05:12 PM
For everything as one in my sig. Im not selling, but I want to how much its worth. Note: Everything in my sig has had not more than 3 cases of paint ran through and the macro and PMI reg and drop has had 80 balls ran through.

Xecutiv3
02-18-2006, 05:30 PM
I'd say about $150-175, here's how I broke it down:
'04 Imagine - $70
12" Smart Parts Progressive - $15
Check It Sweetspot Trigger - $5
20 Oz co2 - $10
JT Mask - $10
VL Revolution Tripod 12 with X-Board - $15
Dye Stickys + 32 Degrees Macroline Kit - $5
System X10 Drop Forward w/ on off - $10
Pure Energy Regulator - $15

Even if it was in mint condition, the fact that someone has owned it before, depreciates the value
And thats my two cents

NB_Hacker_NB
02-18-2006, 06:00 PM
wow thats like way low lol everythings new on it. the reg and drop cost me 91 shipped so how in the hell do you get 15 lol?

Team Ramrod
02-18-2006, 06:01 PM
cause the PE regs are terrible, as is the resale on spyders, no matter what you've got on it.

NB_Hacker_NB
02-18-2006, 06:06 PM
really their not good? theyve always worked good for me. this is the second ive had and no problem what so ever.

*EM1-Master*
02-18-2006, 06:15 PM
....ever put it over a chrono? Or shoot more than 12 bps? lol

ad0131065
02-18-2006, 07:15 PM
only thing diffrent from xecutives that i would disagree with is:

sweetspot trigger- $10
Revvy tripod- $20
dye stickies- $10-15
macroline kit $4-10

other than that everything sounds about right.

shunut
02-18-2006, 07:47 PM
really their not good? theyve always worked good for me. this is the second ive had and no problem what so ever.

He didn't say they weren't good guns, just that the resale on them aren't very good.

ad0131065
02-18-2006, 07:50 PM
He didn't say they weren't good guns, just that the resale on them aren't very good.
i thought he was talking about the reg not the gun

Team Ramrod
02-18-2006, 08:01 PM
yeah, i was talking about the reg, its a terrible reg. Im not bashing the gun, just sad about resale these days.

vikingshadow
02-19-2006, 05:28 AM
Here's how to calculate - I use it all the time when considering the purchase or sale of something...

Take the cost of everything you have on your gun (what you paid for it) then multiply by .60 percent. That's what you can start asking for a used spyder, even if it's one day old and just shot once. However, in reality, you'll find you can't even get that. It's like a car - it loses 20 percent value just by driving it off the car lot...

I have a T1 that's up'd like crazy, is mad fast, accurate, looks great and is just an awesome gun. All told, probably more than 700.00 in it, yet I can't seem to sell it for 300.00. That ought to tell you something right there!

Personally, I blame the fact that people are too eager to sell/trade off their equipment for very little of what they paid, which causes an influx of the product on the market and the price of things like guns and parts to drop because they aren't very difficult to find.

thechubbss12
02-19-2006, 07:02 AM
Yea it will be cheaper for you to keep you stuff. Dont sell it and just buy used, rip someone else off, just dont get your self ripped.

DyNasty9
02-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Here's how to calculate - I use it all the time when considering the purchase or sale of something...

Take the cost of everything you have on your gun (what you paid for it) then multiply by .60 percent. That's what you can start asking for a used spyder, even if it's one day old and just shot once. However, in reality, you'll find you can't even get that. It's like a car - it loses 20 percent value just by driving it off the car lot...

I have a T1 that's up'd like crazy, is mad fast, accurate, looks great and is just an awesome gun. All told, probably more than 700.00 in it, yet I can't seem to sell it for 300.00. That ought to tell you something right there!

Personally, I blame the fact that people are too eager to sell/trade off their equipment for very little of what they paid, which causes a influx of the product on the market and the price of things like guns and parts to drop because they aren't very difficult to find.
ya vike has a very good point. and if i had the money id pick up that t1 as my backup.but i dont have any$$$:rolleyes: i say if your going to try to sell it, sell it locally to some newb who doessnt know a lot, but dont rip him off give him a fair price.;)