PDA

View Full Version : e grip or response trigger

bhsdude
03-04-2008, 01:30 PM
this isnt about my mr2 but what do you guys think is better all around a e grip or a response trigger

SpyderMan723
03-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I say RT.

Only because, if you use the E-grip in rainy/cold overcast w.e whether its bad news.

and with the RT you can still achieve a high ROF, but the electronic factor is gone.

xsvly-fat
03-04-2008, 01:42 PM
if you do play tournaments the rt is illegal so if you do play in tournaments you should get an e grip

ViperX
03-04-2008, 02:24 PM
RT, like the A-5 uses, also consumes more air than an E-grip setup. My fingers use to get cold from the air hat would escape from around the RT push valve at the trigger.

Nothing wrong wit an e-grip in bad weather if you just water-proof your electronics...seem to be beating a dead horse with that topic.

bhsdude
03-04-2008, 02:31 PM
what can you do to water proof

ViperX
03-04-2008, 02:40 PM
You can usea rubber ballon as a condom over the electronics, you can also buy many products, even at radio shack for coating your board to water proof it(conformal coating). Just keep in mind anything permanent may void a future warranty issue. In that case use a larger water balloon to slide over the board then re-install it and just poke a small hole with the screws when you remount it. Simple, inexpensive and will do a great job of keeping the water out. use a small plastic tie wrap at the top to close it up even better. A white one or even a clear balloon would be best to still see the color LED's for the modes the balloon will be flexible enough to cover the switch and still allow for activation, just dont use a small balloon or it will be too taut and may move the switch on you by itself.