PDA

View Full Version : Spyder MR2 APEX

bow to the MR2
03-03-2008, 05:09 AM
is there an apex out there that will fit the MR2?????

and if soo how good is it?

SpyderMan723
03-03-2008, 06:57 AM
.....All apex's fit the MR2.

Don't you go through the pic thread!?

:cool:

lxm
03-03-2008, 07:03 AM
it will fit and its pretty neat. its better than the flatline but as you increase distance, velocity and accuracy drop just something to keep in mind. usually around the 4th click is the best. I am selling one if your interested.

slim and shady
03-03-2008, 07:41 AM
Everyone knows how much I like the Apex and my opinion on it. I have talked a few people on this page into getting them and none of them were disapointed. But I always say this, the Apex isnt a point and shoot barrel, there is a little more to it then that and it will take you a little bit to catch onto it because of the drop ect. My sugestion would be if you can shoot a friends or maby your local PB shop will let you try it before you buy it? The Apex isnt for everyone, but most people I think are satasfied with it after they buy it.

HavocNC
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Slim talked me into it and man it was a great investment it works wonders:D

dynastykiller08
03-06-2008, 07:17 AM
so as long as it says sypder apex because on ebay i found a bunch but they say fits spyder fits autococker fits...etc thx stupid ? proablly but i dont want to get the wrong thing

SpyderMan723
03-06-2008, 07:28 AM
so as long as it says sypder apex because on ebay i found a bunch but they say fits spyder fits autococker fits...etc thx stupid ? proablly but i dont want to get the wrong thing

well if you have a spyder, buy a spyder threaded apex

slim and shady
03-06-2008, 05:19 PM
on Ebay when it says fits whatever you write in the comments box what thread you need. It doesnt imply that the threads are universal.

interceptorMR2
03-08-2008, 08:01 AM
hmm... :D apex= happiness i have the m16 one

slim and shady
03-08-2008, 01:54 PM
hmm... :D apex= happiness i have the m16 one

long time since i heard from you! where have you been hiding!?!?!

interceptorMR2
03-09-2008, 09:11 PM
somewhere in the bushes and snow, still waiting for some stupid sucker to come by so i can ambush them! nah jk, i havent been on lately due to the fact that lacrosse practice just started. so ive been too tired type unless its on the weekends... plus i just finished final exams... so much evil packed in one week...

KingJester
03-10-2008, 09:27 AM
I've been thinking about getting an Apex also and I have heard that certain types off paint works well with the barrel and others do not. So my questions is what types of paint are good to use with the barrel that won't break the bank. And if paint does break in the barrel is it hard to clean out.

slim and shady
03-10-2008, 05:16 PM
The Apex is very unforgiving with broken paint but you just turn it off until you can clean it and it shoots fine you just can use the ramping. i have shot any and every paint out of my apex and they all seem the same to me i prefer Draxxus rec sport though largly because of its high visibility orange shell its easy to falow the ball if you need to reajust on longer shots. But far as i can tell all paint works good havnt found any that didnt.

KingJester
03-10-2008, 09:21 PM
I had one person tell me that Marballizers were good also. But that paint not cheap almost $50 a case. So if you shoot through the paint on the Apex does the ball come out all squirley like when paint breaks in the stock barrel. And is it easy to clean the Apex barrel, and can you clean it like a regular barrel?

ViperX
03-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Marbalizers...at $50 a case....Where did you see that. I use to pay over $85 for a case years ago.

KingJester
03-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Marballizers on Amazon for $60+ for a case of 2000. Cheapest I have seen it is $64 for a case. So I was a bit off. It's still all a bit pricey to me. I have to say the Fluid Monsoon paint was not bad to fire in my MR1 or MR2. Nice thick paint, though had two near the end of barrel breaks out of say 100+ balls. ActionVillage sells a case for about $50. But I digress back to topic.

So if you shoot through the paint on the Apex does the ball come out all squirley like when paint breaks in the stock barrel. And is it easy to clean the Apex barrel, and can you clean it like a regular barrel?

slim and shady
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM
not as bad, if your not using the ramping, the ramping dont work worth a darn after you break paint until you clean it. Its not that hard to clean the Apex run a squegie through it then a battle swab to clean the paddel good. At the end of the game run hot water through the barrrel and apex tip and you good to go.