PDA

View Full Version : Can i just throw this rocking trigger on my MR2?

StoneSolid
03-02-2008, 06:43 PM
http://www.paintball-online.com/paintball/Kingman-Electronic-Rocking-Trigger-Frame_prod_FRMKERT

I want to up the BPS on my MR2, because i primarily play speedball.
So found this Rocking trigger for Spyder E-Markers, and i was wondering if it will fit an MR2 or not, and also do i have to buy anything else to make it work properly.

DFSniper
03-02-2008, 06:49 PM
that has offset holes, so your ASA won't line up. i thought there was a newer style with inline holes, but i mustve been wrong.

Spyderassassin
03-04-2008, 06:07 AM
I had the the Rocking trigger 2.0 and it would not work on my MR2. Alot of differences between this and your stock frame. I would have had to do alot of modding to get it to work. It is longer so you would either have to cut it off a bit(level with guard) or cut your asa houseing. Also the safety is in a spot above the trigger so you have to cut away some of your markers body to get at it. Also the og frame is round where it meets the bolt this is flat (not sure if this matters). Not sure if all are the same but mine was a spyder one so don't see why this would be any different. I bought mine because I was told it would work on an MR2, this is false it will work (supositly) on a MR1.