PDA

View Full Version : New price for spyder Virtue boards

Muddytaco
03-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Just got this email and thought i would pass it on:

Virtue Relaunches Universal Spyder Board at 74.99MSRP!

Effective immediately, Virtue Paintball has announced a $70 reduction in the price of the Virtue Universal Spyder Board, compatible with all electronic Spyders.

(Magazines & Media Websites:Please publish further details below the following graphic)

Video Link: http://www.virtuepb.com/products/video/spy-vid.html

Previous to now, Virtue boards for every gun have been consistent in price across the entire product line. However, due to Virtue's licensing of certain patents, Spyder boards have become cheaper to produce. Virtue is passing the savings on to the player and the dealer in an effort to make Virtue upgrades more affordable for Spyder users everywhere.

Virtue Spyder Boards are compatible with all electronic Spyders with and without eyes, include a set of free red laser eyes and are packed with the following features:

•Automatic Eye Adjustment senses if your Spyder has eyes and auto-adjusts the rate of fire to prevent chops.
•New Coil Set Timing setting improves reliability by allowing you to adjust the coil pulse time and prevent jams and misfires.
•Get your Spyder to shoot up to 25bps.
•All other standard Virtue software and features.
•Thousand of Ramping Mode Combinations.
•Fully Adjustable Modes (Full Auto, Breakout, Auto Response, Semi Auto, NXL, PSP, + More).
•Easy Trigger Programming - No more opening the grips, access all settings and adjustments using a simple trigger & LED programming menu.
•Lifetime Warranty.
•New Low Price - expect to pay between $69.99 - $75!

Virtue coordinated the Universal Spyder Board price drop in advance with dealers around the world to prevent stores from losing value on their existing inventory lines.

Virtue Paintball, LLC is the proud manufacturer of the most advanced, and widely used line of upgrade circuit boards in the world. More top pro players and recreational players rely on Virtue Boards in their gun for increased performance, ease of use, and Virtue's bullet proof lifetime warranty.

Virtue Paintball Product Images Directory

online: www.virtuepaintball.com

DFSniper
03-01-2008, 04:00 PM
oh wow! looks like Scenario Dreams has some serious competition!!

The Pumper
03-01-2008, 04:03 PM
i like virtue eyes..bout it tho

SpyderMan723
03-01-2008, 04:15 PM
69.99 at AVI :cool:

king-man
03-01-2008, 05:14 PM
dang, wish it was that low 5 months ago, i would have bought it over a SD, i just bought it because it was cheaper.

SpyderMan723
03-01-2008, 05:30 PM
:yeahthat: lol same here dude...

DRAGON
03-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Kingman might need to drop the MAP on the Tadao boards which could very well dowse the SD fire on Spyder boards alltogether. I suspect Virtue has tons of these boards just sitting around now because they aren't selling at all and figured that since Kingman is now offering NIB markers with the Tadao boards, they had to make this move. The Virtue licensing/patent comment is prolly bull****. They're not going to do anyone a favor unless they have to. :smirk: I suspect they may even get rid of all the Spyder board stock they have now and discontinue their Spyder boards period when the stock is exhausted. Just my take.....we'll see -

DFSniper
03-01-2008, 06:05 PM
:yeahthat: that was along my line of thought too.

HelpDeskHustler
03-01-2008, 07:04 PM
personally I wouldn't use virtue laser eyes ever again, in low-light conditions like an indoor field, they're incredibly noticeable. I could effectively 2v1 against kids playing with them because I knew when they were snap shooting at me, just from seeing the light in my peripherals.