PDA

View Full Version : Fasta Loader

HavocNC
03-01-2008, 04:57 AM
does anyone have a clamping feedneeck and with the fasta loader has your feed neck cracked the feed neck of the loaders? Mine is doing that and I feel that if I keep using it and make one rough move on the field such as slide, or accidently trip. the whole feed port on the loader will break. Can anyone tell me whats going on. The fasta seems as it is made out of some very cheap plastic. What is the halo, or empire halo hopper made of because I may just save up for a newer halo v35 hopper.

pb34
03-01-2008, 05:56 AM
I had that happen to mine and the feedneck broke completely off. I contacted Kingman and I had to send my hopper back and they replaced the shells. I sold it after so I can't tell if you if the new ones were stronger but I haven't had a problem with my Reloader B yet.

HavocNC
03-01-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey how much did you sell it for. But I was thinking maybe I could rig like a metal tube that the right size to slip over the feed neck on the loader and figure out a way to glue it or something so the plastic would'nt be pinch by the feedneck maybe the metal would protect. make the loader a little heavier but it may just work enough. I will look into the emipre reloader B, is that loader compatible with the v35 chip or board whatever it is.

pb34
03-01-2008, 09:05 AM
I actually traded it for a Halo on PBN. As far as I know reloader B's are not compatible with the V35 board because Reloader B's are sound activated and Halos use eyes. I got lucky because most people won't trade a Halo for a Fasta but if you look around you might find a deal.

alabama_lowlife
03-01-2008, 02:21 PM
this doesn't answer your question but, you can get replacement shells for $15 plus shipping. i need to get some myself. it was cracked when i got it, but for $20 i'm not upset. http://www.evpaintball.com/servlet/the-7294/Kingman-Fasta-Shell-Kit/Detail

HavocNC
03-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Thank you this is exactly what I will need in the future.